Thread: Roboform not working with Mozilla Firefox 7

Roboform not working with Mozilla Firefox 7

Last six month I have work on windows 7 and Mozilla Firefox web browser. Last few days, I received alert message that indicates new Firefox version is available. Hence yesterday, I did this task and then Firefox 7 present onto it. Now problem I realize that I am losing my favorite add-on. But this is not my problem. Problem is that I can’t able to access Roboform onto it. This is my favorite tools and I need to fix this issue. Any help to fix this issue will be appreciating.

Re: Roboform not working with Mozilla Firefox 7

After installing the Add-on Compatibility Reporter, your incompatible extensions will become enabled for you to access this Roboform. Add-On Compatibility Reporter is a free download, and technically works with Firefox versions through 3.7 alpha 1. In order to support exciting fresh schedule, many has to change, and one of the major areas affected is add-on compatibility. Hence I would recommend to you for do this task and check what result arriving onto your web browser. This will be beneficial for you.

Features of this Add-on Compatibility Reporter are to be as follows:
    • Customization of Title bar
    • View push-log of changes
    • List of extensions copied to clipboard
    • Test crashing
    • Open profile folder
    • Assemble ID retrieval
    • Force add-on compatibility
    • Advanced Screenshots

This is the few features that can be necessary to access web pages onto this web browser. Hence I also think that you need to install this Add-on Compatibility Reporter onto your windows 7 system. I hope you got best result onto it.

You can do this installation of Add-on Compatibility Reporter onto your windows 7 by with the help of Force Add-on Compatibility option from the Tools->Nightly Tester Tools menu. Hence I would recommend to you for use this option and check what result arrives onto it. Believe me, you got best result that provides you support to access this Roboform onto this web browser.

You could try jump to the max version in the install.rdf file. An Install Manifest is the file an Add-on Manager-enabled XUL application uses to choose information about an add-on. The layout of the Install Manifest is RDF/XML. The original file you downloaded should have had an ".xpi" extension. If you choose to manually make an "install.rdf" file, you can use the template as a guide. To edit the install.rdf file you need to Go to your Firefox, Tools>>Extensions, and go down and click the install button, find the .xpi and install it!

Personally, I think the REAL problem here is RoboForm. They have been behind in providing a compatible version for Firefox. You need to purchase the upgraded Roboform onto this web browser. This will be work to fix your Roboform problem. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto your browser.

By default, the latest version of RoboForm will work with the latest version of Firefox. Hence I would say that you need to try to update this Firefox version to its latest launched version. I am sure you got best result onto your system. RoboForm ver 7.5.0 and later have new Firefox Adapter that is a complete rewrite, with JavaScript-based browser integration. Brand new Firefox Adapter based on JS, provides better integration with Firefox. You need to use such kind of Firefox features. I am sure you got best result onto your system. This is best for windows based system. If you want to update your browser, then best way is to be using the online help. In that you need to check that whether any available update version of the firefox on official site. This will be work to you for solving your upgrade problem. Upgrading firefox has to be work to provide you the best configuration onto your browser. hence try this and check what result arrives onto your windows system.

Actually not a FF problem as this is a known issue with RoboForm not updating fast enough. It doesn’t need to always do such update task. I would say to you that first check the compatibility of the Roboform with your selected Firefox version. If it is completely suitable with your firefox version, only then try to perform this update task. Otherwise there is no need to do this update firefox procedure on your system.

When an update says that an extension isn't compatible, stop the update, and CHECK with the extension maker. Since version 7.0 it is possible to add extension packages to Game Maker. It enhances the basic Functionality and provides such facility to access Roboform onto such browser. Hence try this and check what result arrives onto it.

I faced similar type of problem and last two week I try to find out best solutions over this browser. I didn't see anything else on the net yet about this question, even Roboform's site didn't have a comment about it yet. Then I visit official site of the Mozilla firefox. This official site gives me complete step by step information about this web browser. You can also get such meaningful information. Hence try this and check what result arrives on your system.