Thread: System restore point will allow for undo firefox 7 install?

System restore point will allow for undo firefox 7 install?

When I updated to the firefox 65 at that time I see that most of my add-ons unusable, and for that reason I get back to the firefox 5. But, now I can see that there is version 7 available. So regarding with this, I am having lots of the questions. And these all are as if I made a restore point and install the firefox 7 then will the restore point allow me to go back to firefox 5 as I have it now? And also let me tell you that I am using windows XP Pro SP3. Please suggest me in this cause, if you are having the suggestion about this.

Re: System restore point will allow for undo firefox 7 install?

I think that this will be tricky, because Windows restore points is associated more with Windows update but not sure there. One thing you can do is back up FIREFOX 5 profile and then do the upgrade, even if the supplements had a problem with FIREFOX 6 then chances are they will look even more with FIREFOX 7.and for this all things I think that you should try with the list of your extensions here and we can give advice about having more than 40 extensions, and they all work well, maybe we can help with that.

Hey dude, thanks for your quick reply for suggesting me. As you have mentioned, I have tried with the installing the extension so you can send a list of the few I use. But where is the button that says is displayed so you can dump the data somewhere? There I cannot see that in my toolbar anywhere and I do not know where else to look. If I click on Add-ons I see that the program, but still I cannot figure that. Can you please tell me how to activate this?

Ok sure, when you are going to open your page extension that should see a new button in the upper right had part of its length. Page, and then click on it and it should open to display a list see the check boxes on the screen to activate the ones you want, send it to the clipboard and then paste the list here.

Rajni Guest

And also I think that, you can also safely go without all of those Java Console extensions, this is because they don't do a single useful thing. And also you can probably do without the Java Quick Starter. I would argue that you're probably better off without the Avast, WebRep extension, as most antivirus browser add-ons cause as many problems as they claim to solve, but your mileage may vary.

I am not sure about if for each of those Java Console extensions. And for this I think that there will be an entry in your Win Control panel. One of the things I did some time ago was to uninstall Java and anything related and did a fresh install. In older versions of Java lots of stuff was left laying around when an update occurred thus, I believe, all those console extensions. I do use WOT to aid in search results though helps me a little from keeping away from sites that the world-community

Hello friends and thanks to all people who have responds for me. I would like to say here that I have made a backup of the profile and put it on my D: / partition out of danger. I downloaded the portable version and want to know if you reference the tab is on the machine? So can you tell me that Where to install or just make a folder? If I put it on drive C: / or I use a flash drive and the weight to be? I will try to remove all trash from Java and web Avast representative very soon we will see what else you cannot play with firefox 7

No, I think that the portable version is basically a stand-alone version. I only mentioned it more time to get used to some changes, not so much to use with your current profile. You can also install extensions as those in which you have questions about compatibility that's what I use mine back when there was a big jump in the skin of the release. As for where to put it simply make a folder called laptop and install things there.

Thanks for your recommendation in this cause. I was searching to get the suggestion about this question and here I get the suggestion about this. Thanks for suggestion me about all this thingsā€¦