Thread: Unable to rename on opera tabs

Unable to rename on opera tabs

This is a plan for those persons who are working in the development of Opera, and I also want to hear opinions from concern person. I usually have a bunch of tabs open, and the view of this has been required to improved with the introduction of tab stacking. Now, the proposition I want to create here is to allow the users to edit the text which is located in the tab, and is the same as the title of the page.

re: Unable to rename on opera tabs

The first option that it is doesn’t work for me. Because I have no idea how is works. On the other hand, there is some possibility but it seems very bad, when I am refreshing the tabs each has occur a problem to edit the title. Each time you need to restart your browser, so to save a work is difficult task for the user.and you may get surprise when you see unaccepting thing has occur.

When I read the title in opera tag the name of the tabs need to change, so there is nothing bad about the opera. So I do not want to lose any of the edited title from the opera will have to look for ways not to refresh the page. Preferences, History, check documents, never, or save a local copy for reading later perhaps?

The variety of factor will be depend on a particular force such as speed of your phone, and the number of tabs and title poll necessary required for an interval, but yeah, that basically seems like a waste of phone cycles. A possible way around that problem would be to do title polling if explicitly told to do so on a particular URL.