Thread: facebook not loading in opera browser

facebook not loading in opera browser

I known that opera get a separate sharing problem I ‘ve lost that how many times the opera has crashed on my phone.when i miss all favorite a YouTube video. But now I can't even get Facebook to load. But well that was not entirely true because I can get it to load partially. I can still see the bar at the top and the Facebook copyright information at the bottom but everything in-between? Empty Nothing is loading. So I need some recommend solving out the problem?

re: facebook not loading in opera browser

The version which are used by opera for mac os that all are you using? I am using the handset but which I have a similar issue only with Opera 10.63, on my Windows XP system. The issue getting On my Windows 7 phone I use Opera 11.51 and do not contain any issues. It is only happening in Opera 10.63 for me and for another user who contacted me via an Opera newsgroup.

I have handset with opera 10.63 as well, so I am having the similar difficulty – similar issue about the facebook that I not able to loads any of the facebook pages but at the top bars when I try to open the page I got everything blank. Does it denote that I really need to upgrade Opera or start using FB only with other browsers? Is there anyone that can fix that? Really... Too much

So when we getting a similar problem with the facebook using opera 10.63.unfortunately it happen at evening when I try to open a facebook that time I am getting a problem to open the page so I think there is problem of scripting so I told that it is working normally up till earlier that day. Beside the blank white home page issue so we need to go on other links and make a function in facebook including the link for reporting to that blank white home page trouble.

Facebook just simply want to change their scripting and tested in the latest browsers, supported or not. It works but has problem is now with the new language of scripting in Firefox 3.6.23, which is still supported and updated by Mozilla. It works but has a problem with Internet Explorer 7, which is still a browser supported and getting updates from Microsoft. Facebook ignore them also, and they are browsers supported by their makers.