Thread: Is Firefox not compatible with the Facebook?

Is Firefox not compatible with the Facebook?

I can see that there are so many of the users of the Firefox, and now we all are facing the problem with the Facebook pages loading incorrectly. And while opening the Facebook at that time the problem is that all the information info is shoved to the right of the page, and then you have a huge blank white area before the main page begins 3/4 down. Any suggestion in this cause? Reply me back if there anyone else who is having this type of the problem related with the Firefox.

re: Is Firefox not compatible with the Facebook?

For that reason I will suggest you to Clear the browser cache. You can clear the browser cache as:

• Menu path Tools->Options->Advanced->Network tab->click on Clear Now button.

And also delete all the cookies which are related with the Facebook using the steps as:
    • Tools->Options->Privacy->Show Cookies button

Before coming to this forum, I have also tried with this suggestion but nothing helped in my cause. Any other suggestion for resolving this problem?

Dude, I am also having the same problem and for resolving this problem I have also tried with the using the older version of the Firefox like Firefox 5, but still I get that Facebook page is still messed up. And when I tried with the other browser at that time I can see that other browsers are not having this problem. So I think that what Facebook did to screw things up? For getting resolve this all problems I have also tried with the reporting this problem to the Facebook but they said that they cannot reply to individual problems.

If you are getting the problem with the Facebook only, even after clearing the browser cache and also deleting all the cookies related with this site, then I think that you should try with the using the Firefox in Mozilla Safe Mode.

I think that I am facing this all problems only because of I am having Windows XP and Firefox 6.0.1 on my laptop. For that reason if anyone here is having the suggestion related with this then please reply me back. And also tell me is Firefox 6 not compatible with Windows XP. And also tell me that why my Facebook page all pushed to the right, and the newsfeed way below the personal info? Also reply me if you are facing the same problem.

From the last few days, I am also dealing with the same problem, and for getting resolve my problem o have also tried with the all suggestion which is on this forums. When I am trying with the other browser at that time I can see that I am not having the problem related with the Facebook. I have Windows XP and use the browser, Firefox Mozilla, and I am thinking that this problem is related with this only? What you all will say for this? Anyone else have a answer? Has anyone tried a new profile yet? information for windows

When I updated to the new Firefox, form that time I start facing this problem. And for resolving this I have also tried with creating a new profile but still this all not worked for me. And also I have tried with the menu path View->Page Style->Basic Page Style, but still the same problem appears. Any proper suggestion for this cause?

For getting resolve that compatibility issue I am having steps, which are given as:
    1. Clear your cache.
    2. Clear your cookies.
    3. Safe Mode: Go to Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
    4. Press Ctrl-Zero to reset zoom level.

and after doing this all add to that list:
    • Press Alt > Click View > Page Style > Basic Page Style.

Hope hat this will help in your cause.

Hey dude, thanks for replying me about above steps, I will try with this. And if I get some problem related with this then I will reply here back for this.

Re: Is Firefox not compatible with the Facebook?

Before this, I was also searching for the same result but no where I found the suggestion about the compatibility of the firefox with the Facebook. But after coming over here I get the suggestion about this and here I can also see that original user have got resolve the problem after following the above suggestion. For that reason only, I also tried with this all suggestion but there I found that they all are not working for me. Can you please reply me that how you get resolve your problem after following the above results.