Thread: How to reactivate the Yahoo answer account?

How to reactivate the Yahoo answer account?

As the title itself is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. I was having Yahoo answer account and it was get suspended and I wanted to activate the same. Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to reactivate the Yahoo answer account?

Can you tell me what was the reason for the deactivation of the yahoo answer account of yours? Reactivation of the account is dependent on the reason due to it was got suspended. I think there is quite less chances to activate the account of yours. you might need to contact the yahoo customer support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter.

I think in this particular situation you might require to appeal to reactivate the account of yours. You have to win the appeal to reactivate the account of yours. Into the Email which you have got about the account being suspended then there will be a link about the appeal process.

The yahoo team will learn the thing and find out whether you are not against of the rules and then they will supposed to reactivate the account of yours. The entire process would be quite longer since there are lots of members and it is already mentioned in the previous post that there will be less chance of success of appeals.

If you wanted to appeal for the reactivation of the suspended yahoo account then I am suggesting that you should simply click on the following link to fill the yahoo answer appeal form.

I agree with you that there is a less chance of reactivation of the account of yours hence I recommend that you should create a new yahoo account. It is more practical solution for the problem which you have stated over here in this particular thread. However if you have managed to reactivate the user account then post the comment of yours.