Thread: where is the bing used ???

where is the bing used ???

As there are many search engines available on the web and try to give the best possible results to the users. As we know the Google ranks on the top for its search results and then comes other search engine sites from it is one search engine named bing. So I want to know where the bing is used more, I mean in which country or region the bing is used more.

Re: where is the bing used ???

We all know anybody using the net will surely use the google once when he/she connects to the internet. As Google is the most powerful search engine and you can find each and every thing from the Google. While when it is compared to the bing search engine , there are few people who barely know the bing search engine as it is not often used search engine and people use it very less to find out the results.

Almost in every part of the world we see people take help of the search engine to find out the particular information which they think is important. And we have seen many people use the Google search engine for the better and quicker results. But when we compared to the bing search engine we find that there are very few users who try to search results on the bing. As the statics say that the google is used by many users to retrieve the information from the search engine. I have found out some of the statistics for the bing search engine through web which is rated country and region wise..

Search engine used more in the Europe are :-

www.google.co.uk - 85.85%
    www.google.com – 5.74%
    www.bing.com – 2.88%

Search engine used more in the Singapore are :

www.google.co.sg – 73.10%
    www.google.com – 13.21%
    yahoo Singapore – 8.75%
    www.bing.com – 1.74%

Search engine used more in the india , brazil , Australia , Malaysia , vietnam are :

Google search engine – 88 – 90%
    Bing search engine – 4-5.5%

I would say that the bing search engine is not used more globally as it provides less results then the google search engine so users prefer to use google instead of the bing as a search engine.

I think as google is the better search engine and provides accurate and more quicker results than any other search engine. While bing is also in the race to rank up to the top , as bing is also trying its best to provide more accurate results to its users and I think in coming years bing will also prove itself as a more powerful search engine then the google. As bing is the Microsoft search engine they will try to make the good impact in the global market and according to me they are improving a lot and trying to increase its rank.

According to me the bing is used more in the country like US and Canada. Where there are more users found on this search engine according to one of the survey done by the website. But still google rules the search engine area and they remain to be at the top. And when compared with google, bing are way behind from them.

After seeing the above statistics I would say that the bing is poor search engine which provides you with very low results and users have very limited option to go with.

As far as google is used through out the world , bing is not used more for searching the results on the search engine. And google has more accurate results and much better then the bing. So I think bing is only used in limited countries like US and canada more then the other countries.