Thread: Will Google Plus 1 Like button affect SERP?

Will Google Plus 1 Like button affect SERP?

The Google + is slowly gaining its popularity and I think that it will become as popular as other famour social networking sites. One of the best thing in Facebook is a Facebook “Like” button in the same page or in other sites. Now the Google+ also following the same routine by “+1” button. Do you think that this will affect the SERP? Will it make any difference in Search result?

Re: Will Google Plus 1 Like button affect SERP?

In practice those who are registered and logged on google profile, will see the results of the SERP +1 with a button on the right side, pressing this button the user can express a vote of approval on one of the results. Subsequently, a user will see the site in the SERP has received the +1 will see this result in 2 ways:
    • if the user has pressed the button that is connected to us through social networks, will be a link with the name and icon of the user who has voted. You can also view user profile google and find all of +1 as usual.
    • If you do not have any connection with people who have pressed the button +1, will only see a total count of likings, and will therefore not be possible to visit the profiles of members voting.

The American giant of Web search will begin, in fact, implement the judgments of users, clicking through the +1 button, the same results for any keywords on Google search. Users will affect the relevance and quality of products and services sold? And 'the beginning of Web 3.0? Of course the Internet would be better if you knew the true identity of the person or company mail, or sponsor, content: it could defend itself better known to be spam or simple profiles "fake" (false).

The +1 button appears directly next to the usual motion and takes effect on the SERPs. To what extent the Plus One Button will however impact on the SERPs is, according to Google's FAQ still under close observation.

For now I do not see too much interest in this button, but it's true that it is very simple to set up and costs nothing so good I installed it.

How exactly do in the future the number of +1 is an impact on Google's own profile, the Google rankings and Google AdWords, I have written as I said earlier times and referring here just waiting . There is still much speculation but certainly there's nothing. The only certainty is that Google is planning a major attack this on Facebook. It is quite exciting in the near future, because what is still so everything, especially if this button is also included as well as the Facebook or Twitter Like button. Equally interesting is also how the future of the search engine optimization will affect. And I am willing to bet that the number of +1 in the research tools link will appear soon in the report.

The new Google +1 will allow the presentation of results in context of the search page: SERP increasingly personalized, then processed in real time on the tastes and preferences of each user.

Google +1 appears as yet another step forward made by the Mountain View giant to develop its Social Search. The results of our research will be increasingly customized and will be increasingly determined by the preferences expressed on the Net every day by our friends.

The structure of the SERP of Google and the impact on the click behavior of the users I think is a very important aspect of search engine optimization. That's why I'm the most important studies and changes to the Google hit list in recent years gathered already so often:

According to official blog of Google Adwords, the button you will add +1 to the many factors used to calculate the ranking organic search results. Google integrates the +1 button to return better results to users and to do that is addressing them, asking a simple feedback. The intent is laudable, but I wonder how this new factor is going to affect the SERP, and how long it takes before you see sites in a few days to get artificially hundreds of +1, perhaps with fake profiles, or coordinated actions by Black Hat SEO .

In addition to the network search button +1 will soon also integrated in the sponsored ads adwords and partner sites that use Adsense.

All that is additionally inserted into the code goes to the charging time. Right so far. Currently, the +1 button is not flowing in the search results.

According to Google, this will certainly continue to be a ranking factor.

The only question is how fast and whether to accept the Internet User button.