Thread: How to start link building ?

How to start link building ?

Hi, I have started creating a blog of mine and while I was searching about the same I came to know about various associated terms and one of them were the LINK building, and when I search it on google no doubt I get so many result for the same but still I was not able to get it what is that actually, what LINK building actually means and how do I start it with my BLOG?

The only thing that I came to know after reading those article was like link building actually helps to increase blog traffic, isn’t it or am I wrong? Any suggestion regarding this would be surely appreciated.

Re: How to start link building ?

See according to me before you start link building you should know exactly what is link building actually because that’s most important thing before proceeding towards this process.

Thus have you ever referred any valuable sites from where you can have all such information? Anyways let it be I would like to tell bit information about this topic. Link Building is the process of generating inbound links to one’s own website. This can be done by mutual links, being listed in e-zines, newsletters, directories, search engines, etc.

Link building is one of the most excellent ways to craft your site well-liked. mutual links or link exchanges is the procedure where two parties rather website owners agree to show the other's link on their website. After link building while the number of sites which link to a exacting site is known as link fame which helps in the search engine ranking of a website.

see link building isn’t so simple process thus I would like to suggest you that you should make be very careful and aware about each and every facts, when I search the same thing here I got this thread and I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance at least so that you can understand it properly.

ok you must be saying like we need to provide the LINK of our website to another website, is this referred to LINK building. And if so then what could its advantages over here? And after reading those facts I got some more questions as well such as,

1. Will link building still be extremely significant for rankings in the intermediate term?

2. When will link esteem be devaluated in good turn of other algorithms elements as that are less boring, from a webmaster's point of views?

Yeah exactly you have it correctly, in fact I would say I have another definition for the same thing as Link Building is “Time-intensive. exasperating occasionally perplexing yet Unavoidable”

Well to answer your question I would say Sorry, but link building is still going to be the SEO’s trump card for the near future.

I wouldn't hold your breathing for search engine algorithms to place less significance on link popularity in anticipation of the Semantic Web arrives, or maybe when HTTP gets replaced by a new protocol. Because links are still the basic connector, they are basic association on the Web. In addition, for the foreseeable future they're going to be the most effortless methods for a computer program to judge the significance and honesty of a Web page.

See there are many advantages of link building and among them I have mentioned some of them that you can see below.
    • Link building facilitate in getting excellence traffic from pertinent sites which increases sales.

• in addition whilst there will be high quality incoming links the site will also be seen as a precious resource.

• Link building facilitate in creating awareness, visibility and reliability of your site.

• The site also obtains wider search engine exposure.

• It also helps the website be indexed by search engines more often.

I would like to tell you something regarding the same thing as Before You Start Link building you should consider following things,

1. What is your current link profile?

2. How competitive is your market space?

3. What is the competition doing?

4. Where are the great links found?

5. What content have you deployed, and what content can you deploy?

6. Are there branding considerations?

See first of all you need to have website forum and any Blog in order to start link building, after that for gaining better traffic you should be aware about the good websites or forums on which you can provide your link so that you can get traffic from there, thus you should make a list of those sites on which you wanted to put your Links.

While putting your website’s LINK to another site you should first have to create account or you need to register yourself to that site and then only you can put your link to their website. And it is always better to put link after doing some activity over there rather than putting frequently after registering yourself, because this may lead the website owner to banned you, and after that you can not put anything on their website. There are various articles on internet regarding the same you can refer that for further information.

Ok I got it correctly, as first of all we need to have a website or a forum or a blog so that we can start it, but still as mentioned above that we need to have aggregation with different website owner, isn’t it? So what if we provide LINKS to their website, is it illegal?

as far as forums are concern they are publicly utilized thus end user can put anything on it until and unless restricted by the administrator. But if suppose they found any such link of your website so they will surely delete it after all this is nothing but spam to them and you as per their point of view you are just a spammer to them, but it is not illegal for sure.