Thread: Why do you prefer Yahoo?

Why do you prefer Yahoo?

For me, I love to use yahoo service and I think that the best amongst all the other services available. The main reason that I prefer yahoo is because of the following information on that.
    • SPORTS
    • ENTERTAINMENT
    • NEWS
    • EDUCATION
    • MOVIES

Please reply with the reason that why do you prefer yahoo services?

Re: Why do you prefer Yahoo?

I actually don’t know whether I like it or not. I just know that as the search engine but I hardly use that. I use google as that is by default comes into my mind whenever I am on web. I don’t know reason for this but it happens.

I mostly make use of the yahoo to get the news available on its website and mostly to get the score for the match as I am a big fan of it. For all the other things, google is my all time favorite. Everyone has different choice so there might me some very good services by yahoo and I might not be knowing about that. Anyways, lets wait and see what other people think about this. But very nice topic to discuss.

The best thin g that I liked about the yahoo is the messenger that they are providing. It is far better as compared to the other available messenger.

There is nothing very special that why I prefer yahoo. It is a search engine providing many other services. I have used yahoo from the time when I started using internet and so I am very comfortable with that. I dont think that I will change that with something else unless and untill I am satisfied with the services of it.