Thread: For what reasons you prefer Google

For what reasons you prefer Google

I am thunderstruck to speak something concerning Google. Google qualified me a quantity of significant lessons. Google features are as well extremely helpful similar to gmail, search engines, webmaster tools, adsense, adwords and so on. Actually Google touched my sympathy. I do prefer Google. What about you?

Re: For what reasons you prefer Google

Things that need not the world, there are already plentiful. What has been lacking, but definitely still is a button that you can in the real world, others point out that you do not like Google Plus. This important product gap has now been filled but luckily.

I love Google because I can now search using pictures and guess to related articles and the photo I've seen or captured. Say, I saw an unusual type of insects and I can search Google Image Search using a picture of him to learn details of the case.

What you like is a new interpretation of the concept of multi-purpose search engine Google. The name as "romantic" service actually has little to do with the results, which are by contrast very rational, but the surprise is guaranteed.

This method works like a traditional search engine. You type the search string and the query engine makes the classic way. It is the way in which the results are what makes the difference. The screen is filled with various tables with the results filtered by category and relevance. One for news, one video, one with references to books, pictures and translations, and many more, all related to the universe of services surrounding Google. Even a "3D object browser."