Thread: My Website won't show up in Google

My Website won't show up in Google

After several months and days of work I finally completed my website. Few months ago I have hosted it and registered in Google for Google ads. However the problem is even after the continuous update, the site doesn’t show up in Google. There is no other website with that name because I have double checked it. Why is it so?

Re: My Website won't show up in Google

If your website is a typical private page so you have almost no chance that your site will land somewhere in the top 1000 results - and only these are displayed. Website builder sites I've found the way Google search results as good as ever. So if you are not the topic of your page in some way by an incoming and outgoing links from and to thematically relevant pages underpinned. You can register your site as often as you like, because the application is only one tip for the crawlers to visit your site again and to evaluate them. If they then sorted to your search criteria as a result 32 657 you've just had bad luck. Maybe you'd even with a link to your site can build in the question. Then one would say that maybe you where the problem lies.

Do you have any Backlinks?

Google can find you at all?

Tells you with so that subdomains can take a long time, until one is recognized as an "important enough"!

Search engines follow links. If a page is not linked, they will not be found. So use that link to someone on your side and / or subscribing to your site in search engines, for example on the Google Webmaster Tools

Do you have your website registered with search engines? If yes, then you just need a bit more patience, have been made to the entries. If not, then there is even longer exercise patience. Also important for many search engines still have the so-called "meta-data" is. These are the ones that do not appear on the screen when you look at the page itself. Meta tags are keywords that make the theme of your homepage to find. They have their place in the "Head", the source is in front of the "Body". Displayed in the browser, only the "body”.

Have you checked it properly? 'Google-operator " lets you indicate that you are an exact match with the words entered as search result desired. Using Google operators can you much more targeted search. Operators are always in lower case and the keyword is usually directly behind the operator (without space).

It appears that you have just put a simple HTML redirect. The search engine is not really suitable, because the search is not content right now, but only a redirect.

Apart from the old site is still fully accessible via the old address is, so far as it can happen to you that the pages can be found twice in the network, continue to be listed on the old address.

Verify that the Web address (URL) into the address bar is correct. If the web address is correct, check whether you can open this site in another browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox. If the web page in other browsers will not display, it might be temporarily unavailable. Also make sure that your Internet connection works. Cookies are files that are created by websites you visit and where navigation information such as your preferences for that site or profile information. A damaged cookie file can be the cause of the error messages displayed.

I think it takes a little longer than 1 week, more like 4-6 weeks, unless the site is so interesting that the same link to many other pages and then faster the Google bot comes along.

AS far as I know that this is a high quality search engine like Google no period! Appear until a little page on Google that may well last for 2 to 3 months time. This is a very common situation. You think your site has a problem and has been penalized, when in fact those competitors are gaining ground. The SEO is a zero sum game and everything that goes up a website is doing at the expense of another, and this may be the case, and sometimes the fall is not significant (few positions), but can sometimes move from the first to the fifth page in a single day. The SEO campaigns are not a 100-meter dash but a marathon, a long-term project where the winner is the one who lasts longer working on the positioning of your website.