Thread: Mac os x lion, netflix and Silverlight

Mac os x lion, netflix and Silverlight

I have troubles with playing Netflix so Chrome and Safari. I was using Safari 5.1, when I realized I was not capable to complete the video display on my second monitor connected by means of Port Mini Display Port / HDMI. The video is choppy and the stops functioning after I acquire a beach ball to compel me out.

I tried chrome most successful, video quality returned to normal on my second monitor and I was able to full screen. But I was unable to leave full screen and realized she had lost control of both my Apple BT wireless keyboard and my macbook pro. I had to force out Chrome to get back to my control. It seems to me to support Silverlight for Lion has not arrived yet, does anyone else have this trouble?

Re: Mac os x lion, netflix and Silverlight

I've been trying to gaze at Netflix movies using Firefox after upgrading to Lion. Every time I go to the Netflix website, Silverlight fails, and the recommended explanation is to stop Netflix Firefox and delete my file Silverlight.plugin the folder "Internet Plug-Ins". Then when I return to the Netflix website, I am prompted to download / install Silverlight. Then it works. I tried to use Netflix on two occasions since my Lion install, and I had to do this several times in both.

This is just one of many, many accidents disappointing failures / that has plagued my Mac book from the facility on Thursday.

It also has a problem with the lion and Netflix on my MacPro. In Safari after you choose a selection, the video goes to black screen and nothing happens. Sometimes I get a plug-in error notification. I installed Silverlight still does not work in Safari. However, Netflix works fine when using Chrome. At least for me, it seems that the main problem is Netflix + Lion Safari.

After going back and playing with chrome , safari, safari still does not want a full movie screen on the second screen and acts agitated and failed to deal with.

Yes, I love Lion, but lacks support for multiple monitors. I've had some strange things happen with Netflix also on the second monitor as well. As you click the packed display button does nothing. But when you click Back to Browsing brings me to the full screen! On the main display of my iMac, it works as predictable, no such puzzlement of buttons.

Silverlight crashes Safari and the buttons are not effective in the outside put on demonstrate. Main show is extremely well. 17 "Macbook Pro

Netflix not working with safari. They have the most recent Silverlight and all.

I have troubles with chromium and Silverlight times. The error occurs when the full screen, I can not escape full screen, but the video keeps playing. I had to restart the computer to exit full screen.

I am also having troubles with high-definition video in Chrome and Safari, nevertheless this was so in snow leopard and I estimate it's my video card (with 9600)

I feel as if the apple had their way all the desktop computers will become IOS devices with no native hold up for Flash games full of twaddle you acquire in the App Store. Give me a smash! Some people still make use of OSX as a desktop / workhorse, not only to remain up with social networks.

Very disappointed. iOS minions to integrate with iPhones, but keep the notice of a real desktop device with real multitasking. And let me play streaming QuickTime content that is not from side to side HTML5. absolutely going to go to feedback with it.

More and more people are realizing that Lion is great and that many problems are easily solved with a little research. The use of Flash does not define an operating system. Lion is not so awful and not near IOS, just a pair of features, scroll bars, scrolling, Launch pad, etc, all of which can be keep away from.

Make use of Chrome for now. I tried to uninstall and reinstall Silverlight. That has resulted in presentation is a little slow, nevertheless stable Netflix on safari in full screen mode no. on the other hand, every time you switch to full screen, the display goes black.