Thread: Internet Explorer 10 lack in web feature on WINDOWS 8

Internet Explorer 10 lack in web feature on WINDOWS 8

I was not sure if it was an appropriate entry at this time as the operating system is still developing. I know that is not directly related to Windows 8, but, like it or not, IE10 is the default. There is a scandalous lack of interest on the web about this feature. I installed Firefox, as a backup, however I am using IE10 as a large number of possibilities to see if it has one serious flaw. So far, so good.

Has anyone had any bad experience with it?

Re: Internet Explorer 10 lack in web feature on WINDOWS 8

Actually nothing really new thing on this presently the similar problem that I contain had with internet explorer 9. Locks up at the time starting up for the first time for about 30 sec. The Beta of 9 does the matching stuff and the problem is yet not rectified. Additional to this I do not have any other problem.

In Internet Explorer 10 is non immersive, I experienced could not load it freeze and page faults. , freezing randomly clicking on links that do not start mainly in Hotmail . I Internet Explorer 10 edition has been playing tricks on me total compatibility mode. It is not acceptable, but there are so far no blocked sites

Internet Explorer 10 for me with W8 x-32 works perfectly well - I always change it to "Desktop mode" and ensure the default is to show all the menus and toolbars that have stopped using W8 x-64, for the time since I have a few problems with two programs that really need VMware Workstation VMware Player 8 or 4 does not operate a program that I need for the stock market for a serious use of Windows 8 need to have work using VMware virtual servers, etc. Note that there is a problem in the use of V8 VMware VMware player or on a host system v4 Windows 7 Windows 8 to display video either version does not have sensors or astronomical works correctly also like the iPlayer The BBC and ITV in the UK national channels will be watching Mr. V France Rugby World Cup 1 / end at a time when a laptop 4 - Hotel does not have ITV channels in the UK

That’s appealing. I'd've predictable more work would've moved out into the x64 edition, rather than the x 86 version.