Thread: lost my Skype call credits on updating I phone app

lost my Skype call credits on updating I phone app

Hey pals I am in serious distress please help. I have a Skype account and had a good amount of credit in it. I make my Skype calls from my I phone application. Previously I had no issues but few days ago after I updated my I phone App version 3.5.84 and then again as I logged in it said I had no Skype credits but when checked on my Skype site it showed a balance of $9.50. What should I do now as I have no credit remaining? Please help.

Re: lost my Skype call credits on updating I phone app

Hey its look pretty disgusting. Heard this first time that someone’s credits are lost on update of I phone App. Did u really check your credentials properly? May be it might be showing someone others account.

Sometimes we do it in a hurry and that person might get lucky.

Even I am not seeing my credits here bro I am totally worried since I had a huge balance now it’s showing nil. Though many times earlier I had done many updates for my I phone App but only once I did had an issue was when I lost my contacts but this time it’s totally different. They need to be serious in keeping the balance and accounts under check and they show up such an irresponsible character. I don’t understand now what to do? If someone has any clue on what all this issue is about. Please comment. Any help will be appreciated I pretty desperate.

To address these issues, we recommend deleting your Skype app and starting a new installation from scratch. To update the Skype I Phone app, please delete it first by pressing and holding the app icon on your I Phone, and click the 'X'. To re-install, return to the app Store, and install. This will prevent potential syncing issues.

Friends nothing to get worried it’s a known problem which is in consideration by Skype and apple they have given this information. They have declared that there are people suffering with the issues like contact loss and some are facing credit lost after and even the photo and name in profile are not appearing.

For addressing the issues, they had recommended to delete your Skype app and start a new installation from the beginning. Thus for updating of the I phone app, deleting it first pressing and then holding the application icon on our I phone, then click ‘X’. Now for reinstallation go back to the app store and then installing it. This will solve all the issues. Skype is in process of quickly solving the issue in a hot fix as soon as possible. Or they will even provide an update that does not needs the previous one to be uninstalled.

They will be soon releasing the version on their site.

Perfect solution! Thanks and appreciate your help. I have visited the site and got updated the new released version and now have regained my contacts and credits for the call.