Thread: Does iCloud require Mac OS X Lion?

Does iCloud require Mac OS X Lion?

So that is the question that I am asking with you all, does the iCloud require Mac OS X lion during the installation that’s what I am asking with you all, would be happy if you can answer it out for me that would be much better for me, so do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.

Re: Does iCloud require Mac OS X Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    So that is the question that I am asking with you all, does the iCloud require Mac OS X lion during the installation that’s what I am asking with you all, would be happy if you can answer it out for me that would be much better for me, so do reply accordingly on the same. I am waiting for the necessary reply from you all.
    Yes you are absolutely correct about the same and yes theminimum requirement should be mac os x lion that’s what I have been hearing here, so hope you have understood what I am saying here. if you want then you can visit the official site of apple and you will get all the necessary information there itself. so this is what I am saying here, anything else that you need to know about then do feel free to ask here.

Quote Originally Posted by DamarisK View Post
    Yes you are absolutely correct about the same and yes theminimum requirement should be mac os x lion that’s what I have been hearing here, so hope you have understood what I am saying here. if you want then you can visit the official site of apple and you will get all the necessary information there itself. so this is what I am saying here, anything else that you need to know about then do feel free to ask here.
    Ok then I will think about upgrading to the mac os x lion. But what about the cost, can you please tell me something about the cost of upgrading, that would be much better for me.

So do tell me about the price for upgrading that will be much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    Ok then I will think about upgrading to the mac os x lion. But what about the cost, can you please tell me something about the cost of upgrading, that would be much better for me.

So do tell me about the price for upgrading that will be much better for me.
    May be around $29, that’s what si the actual price of it, so that’s what I am telling you I hope you did understand what I am saying here, that’s what you should be doing. Anything else that you need to know about then do tell about that to me.

I am surprised as if why apple people did not think about the people who are using snow leopard. Since lion is a new version I don’t think so not many people might have switched to the mac os x lion. That’s what I am of the opinion, so I think apple people should think about the snow leopard and hence in the future should introduce more features for the snow leopard or make iCloud available with snow leopard as well. Don’t know fi the apple people are actually thinking about implementing the same idea. That’s what I am saying here, so what do you all think about the same, give me your replies accordingly over here.

Yes thanks for reminding me about that a few days ago while I was doing some research in the internet about the same topic I got to see that apple people are thinking of implementing limited SL support for iCloud, so that’s what I have heard of, now I don’t know how much truth is that in it but yes they will have to think about the snow leopard people since their numbers are vast.

Even I am one of them, even I am waiting for the iCloud support as well.

I just happened to check the apples website and there they have got the iTunes upgrade for the mac os x lion users, so lion users can claim their upgrade there only. So do as what I have said there it would be much beneficial for you.