Thread: Receiving calls from "ONLINE ALERT”- URGENT SYSTEM NOTIFICATION in Skype

Receiving calls from "ONLINE ALERT”- URGENT SYSTEM NOTIFICATION in Skype

Just got a video call from this and it appeared similar to a scam. It was telling me to head off to some sos online content or something similar to that. What is this call from "SYSTEM ALERT-URGENT NOTIFICATION" and it told me I was not protected and to go to the following site, I have notice that the destination I was guided to is not allowed. Whoever else get call from this?

Re: Receiving calls from "ONLINE ALERT”- URGENT SYSTEM NOTIFICATION in Skype

Same happened with me, I would like to let you know that you didn’t visit any locale or link pushed in that scam call, there need to be nothing to stress over. In any case in the event that you need to verify, run a full anti -virus and different security sweeps as protection nets.

In the event that it incorporate any mistake message, warnings, or warnings being showed, your working framework, and the skype version you are utilizing, all things considered definite might help confirm the conceivable situations and plausible fixes. For the interval, you are able to in addition run a full anti to-virus can and update your secret word as inferred previously.

I accepted an "Alert Call" from a unknown cause asserting to be Skype prompting that my PC framework was at peril and it taught me to visit an online content to verify that my computer was overhauled and ensured, some sort of SOS post.

I got this call too, and that is what they declare: "2 Services not engaged. They machine security and empower antivirus insurance head off to www, speck M S G W L Dot Com and take after directions, disappointment to do so would outcome in severe PC breakdown tension. This is a computerized Computer System Alert, your PC Protection Services."