Thread: How do I edit my contact's details in Skype?

How do I edit my contact's details in Skype?

One of my contacts has 2 portable numbers in their parts. The main number is the same as the second one but has the nation code twice i.e. mobile 1: 954545......, portable 2: 9585......The first mobile number is not adjust. I attempted to erase it but the just number I am able to alter and erase is the second portable number which is right. Will any individual please bail me out with this?

Re: How do I edit my contact's details in Skype?

I think you are just able to erase or alter the numbers that you united in your contacts' parts. Since the individual that joined the numbers is the contact himself, you should not have the capacity to erase or adjust it.

You cannot alter the Home, Office or Mobile number contacts have in their particular profile, much like they could not alter those same numbers for you. In the event that you ought to unite more phone numbers for a contact, basically unite a phone number utilizing the Skype Client project and doing: Contacts-> Add a Contact->Enter a phone number and give that phone number a name such as "Nick alternate office number".

To amend the wrong numbers, I even erased a contact fully then afterward united the same contact again with the right numbers, and was amazed to see that Skype re-dropped in the inaccurate and invalid phone numbers programmedly when I re-instated the contact.

As a matter of fact the OS installed in your computer have nothing to do with the capability to alter a contact phone number. In the event that there is no pencil icon inverse the contact phone number, then that number is in all probability united by the contact from their side. Again, you are just able to alter or erase a phone number within a contact if the individual that joined that number is you.