Thread: Unable to turn off the Facebook Updates and Facebook Chat in Skype

Unable to turn off the Facebook Updates and Facebook Chat in Skype

Anyone of please let me know the procedure How to Turn Off Facebook Updates and Facebook Chat? Please reply to this thread as soon as possible. All your replies will be appreciated.

re: Unable to turn off the Facebook Updates and Facebook Chat in Skype

Turn Off Facebook Updates:

To disable Facebook Update, actually search for and click the blue device icon in the Skype Home window, then select Disconnect from Facebook. This will turn off Facebook Updates in the Skype Home Window.

I could probably encourage you to Hide Facebook Chat tab. For that you need to Click menu Contacts >> Hide Facebook Friends. Note that this will just primarily shroud the Facebook Chat tab, and should not detach or handicap this alternative.

Procedure to Turn Off Facebook Chat:
    • -Utilizing your inclined toward net program, login to your Facebook Account.
    • -Click Account Settings
    • -Then in your Account Settings page, search for and click Applications, which might be found on the upper alternate hand corner of the page
    • -Search for the Skype icon/entry. You are able to choose either Remove App provided that you desire to comprehensively unlink your Skype file to Facebook (sharp by the blue shaft), or actually Remove Facebook Access Chat, in the event that you have a desire to turn off the Facebook Chat alternative just and keep seeing Facebook updates.

There are 2 renditions constantly released that are present. Since you make a point not to need FaceBook, then please install, what is regarded as the business version. Once fixed, essentially click the "No Thanks" connection provided that it is introduced about FaceBook. Note: You could probably unfailingly come back to the standard release, and you could probably introduce over what you have in both cases.

I attempted to re-install over at present installed Skype, I additionally attempted a brand new fix following uninstalling Skype, For a concise instant it indicated the initial screen then after that exceptionally fast returned to the screen with Facebook conspicuously showed again.

I think the more suitable term that page generally shows up not just in brand new or recently made files, but additionally in files which are absolutely occasional utilized or alternately has absolutely quite few contacts-notwithstanding when they are made (not essentially fully true, but again based from my particular recognition and investigations, quite similar to a large portion of my alternate presents). Much appreciated again for indicating that.

Re: Unable to turn off the Facebook Updates and Facebook Chat in Skype

There appears to be an issue with the Skype server and the Home page at the instant, for some, incorporating me. In the event that everything your alternate Skype methods are right now working, it ought to benefit back to ordinary soon. Skype is attentive to this issue and working at it.