Thread: Latest EMOTICONS in Skype

Latest EMOTICONS in Skype

Hi everyone! I would like tell you that, the new 5.5 emoticons are bad. I was very happy with the OLD emoticons, they were fabulous! For instance, the "smiley challenge" now looks so unpleasant contrasted with its tender look ever. The old ones were likewise much more flawless and clearer.

Re: Latest EMOTICONS in Skype

Absolutely concurred! The late ones are really ugly-the adorable slim smile was cute and I in reality utilized some Skype smilies in WLM, create I just adored them. It would be ideal if you satisfy at any rate permit a choice to choose your set of emoticons. You cannot actually constrain an "update" that makes people disappointed. For now, I am utilizing old version of Skype but just a matter of time before they constrain this "update".

I just quit utilizing the unique emoticons-the emoticon that shows a tongue looks revolting and truly obnoxious. I haven't caught a specific positive reaction on the new emoticon pack.

The saddest thing is that they have uninstalled my best liked Smiley, which I have been utilizing for quite some time. “: s “(the jumbled smiley) no longer exists on Skype. It has been totally uninstalled. In the event that you now do the “: s “Smiley on Skype, you will get an absolutely diverse smiley which is unnerved about something. The alternate smilies, looks like made by a robot on Photoshop. I have downsized obviously to 5.3, following I actually was disappointed from this weird smilies.

I'm so far disappointed with the new videos. They express absolutely distinctive emoticons; some of them ended up being even disagreeable. I trust Skype will listen to its users and will update it back.

They consistently looked distinctive from MSN and different IMs which centered on special design from the start as their fundamental emphasizes. Skype has been over there for basic and light chat, now with conceivability of calls and so much new cool stuff which make it exceptional, but likewise those somehow retrò amusing grins were what made it skype. The proposed late emoticons are slower and creepier, the sum total of them. I like utilizing skype, but I will return to old versions if emoticons stay this method.

I trust the proposed brand new acts out aren't an indication of what the Microsoft buyout is determined to do to Skype turn it into windows exist. I will leave it instant.

I agree, by what means can anyone think these new loads of emoticons are, in any method, a "update" one would naturally assume means "better" or “improvement". Skype, please listen to your users and dividend us to the past or upgrade the present to the old combining the ones which are now missing.

Changing icons never caused any IM client to get more new users, but very frequently was a major indicate in IM decline, distancing old users, and making the determination about switch more straightforward. Superficial value of emoticons is basically less than impressive. challenge it. it looks enjoy it was outsourced to Russia, then after that outsourced to India. They look so dull, so dragging. They outrage my eyes. To such level, that I debilitated smilies out and out. (Devicees > Options > IM & SMS > IM appearance > Do not demonstrate emoticons). I would like to see them on my screen. In the event that you need the new icons are constantly welcome,-you need facepalm then-unite it. BUT why update the alternate ones. Let the brand new ones adjust to existing image style. Pixels are outdated, extended exist Vector. Definitely, peachy, that is accurate. BUT why not trace the pixel firsts well.

One thing the majority of people preferences about Skype is the smilies. You are evidently not one of them, dear Microsoft. You acquired Skype resulting from the fact that it was superior to MSN. Now rather than draining that, you choose to make Skype more like MSN.

I've returned to a older version and in the event that you do a mechanical upgrade, I'll return to an even more senior version. But also provided that you do a programmed upgrade on that, I will spend whatever I have on my file and send you a farewell.