Thread: Re-downloading not possible for Skype

Re-downloading not possible for Skype

Hi! Skype has been uninstalled from my PC. When I mark in I try not to see where to download. Do I need to erase my present file & make a new one to have the ability to download Skype again?

Re: Re-downloading not possible for Skype

Download the full installer from the official homepage. Once the download is finish, run the .shown file from your hard drive. When the introduction is finished, mark in utilizing your existing user name and password.

My inference is look through the official site to see if any article presented a fix on that situation. If not then make a new string on the Mac discussion giving as a large number of portions as you are able to. I don't speak Mac and granted that a Mac sort might tag along here; you stand a preferred risk of getting a supportive response in Mac territory.

Open an Internet Explorer browser, and head off to Skype website. Since you see a content box that holds a unite button, please click on the associate button. In the event that the page slips up to show, please do the directions beneath. Utilizing your Windows Control Panel, please do: Internet Options-> Advanced Tab Please click the "Reset" button.

The front video makes a point not to work accurately, it sends on its side and see is on its side likewise, but the back camera works just fine;; the more advanced in years version every little item worked effectively, So please alter or give us the alternative to have the more older version please just send the more older version to my phone.

Just do Step 1 depending on if you are on WIN7: Stop Skype. Make certain that Compatibility Mode is not prepared (right-click on Skype shortcut icon/launcher and select Properties >> Compatibility)-for Windows 7 users just. Attempt to start Skype.