Thread: contacts appears offline in Skype

contacts appears offline in Skype

Well in my system I am having problem with the Skype messenger. Whenever I start the messenger at that time it shoes my friend’s offline even when they are online. I don’t know what is wrong with the Skype but this problem has started suddenly.

Re: contacts appears offline in Skype

IS it happen with any single contact in your computer or this problem occurs with all the contacts in the Skype messenger? if the problem occur with the any specific contacts then you have to make sure that contact is online and there is also possibilities that the opposite person is having problem in their system. If problem occurs with all the contacts then you there might be something wrong with the Skype browser in your computer.

I have one solution to fix this issue. Whenever you start the Skype manger in your computer and after that when you noticed that it is not showing all the contacts at that time you have to first change your status to offline mode then you have to wait for one minute then you have to change the status to online again and after changing the status you have to check whether all the contacts appeared after that or not. I am telling this because many times this trick helps to fix this problem.

if you are facing the same problem after that you have to uninstall the Skype from your computer and after uninstalling the Skype from your computer you have to reboot the PC and then you have to install the Skype again and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I hope after trying the above solution your problem will get solved.

I have tried above solution and after that also I was facing the same problem in my system and that is why remove the Skype from the PC and then I have installed the Skype again and afetr installing the Skype again also same problem occurred.

Now what should I do to solve this?

You have to visit the official site of the Skype and after that you have to download the latest version of the Skype in my computer and after downloading that you have to install the Skype inn your computer and after installing the Skype in your computer check whether you problem get solved or not.