Thread: Skype can only receive IMS

Skype can only receive IMS

I am using Skype messenger from last some many months and it is very nice messenger. From last some days I am facing some problem with the Skype messenger in my computer. I don’t know what went wrong wbut in my skype messenger I can only receive the instant messages.

What could be the problem? Please help me.

Re: Skype can only receive IMS

I have gone through your issue and I would like to tell you that you have to first check whether this problem comes with any particular contacts or same thing happens with the other contacts also. if same problem occur with other device also then problem is with your messenger and if problem occur with any particular contact then that contact is having the issue.

you have to also check whether all the setting in Skype messenger is proper or not.

I have checked all the setting in the Skype setting and after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reconfiguring all eh setting but that doesn’t make any difference. This problem is coming with all the contacts. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

well it looks like there is something to do with the Skype messenger in your computer and that is why I will suggest you that you have to first go to the control panel and then you have to uninstall the Skype from the add and remove programs and after that you have to reboot the PC and then you have to install the Skype again and after installing the Skype again you have to check whiter your problem get solved or not,

if reinstalling the Skype does not solve the problem then you have to download the latest Skype from the internet and after that you have to install the Skype in your computer again. you have to remove the old version of the Skype in your computer before you install the new version of the Skype and after that you have to check whetehr same problem is coming not.

as far as I know this tricks will help you to solve this issue.

Reinstalling the Skype in my computer does not solve the problem and that is why I have downloaded the latest Skype from the internet and after that I have removed old Skype from my computer and that installed the new one and then problem get solved. Thanks for your help.