Thread: How to delete unsent message in Skype

How to delete unsent message in Skype

Hello friends I am facing one problem with the Skype messenger. Sometimes I send messes to my friend when they are online so that whenever he comes online at that time he will get the message. Is there any way to delete those messages before that persong read the message.

Re: How to delete unsent message in Skype

No you cannot delete that sent message as Unless you are the maker of a multi-chat where that chat inform was sent into that talk, you cannot alter or erase a talk inform following 1 hour has lapsed following you sent/tried to send that talk inform, even if that content has not been sent yet.

thank you for sharing information with me and I want to tell you that sometimes while doing the voice call from the Skype messenger in my computer my Skype gets crashes and sometime my whole system freezes.

now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

As you have said that you are facing problem with the Skype messenger and your system also freezes while doiugn voice call from the Skype messenger and that is why I would like to tell you that there might be something wrong with the Skype messenger in your computer.

if you want to solve this problem then you have to first remove the Skype messenger from your computer completely and after removing that you have to run the Ccleanr in your computer and after that you have to restart the system. now after restarting the system you have to install the Skype messenger in your system again and after installing the Skype messenger again in your system you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

According to me you have to update the Skype messenger in your system and after updating the Skype messenger in your system your problem will get solved. Try this solution and after trying that your problem will get solved.