Thread: Call drops after 1-2 minutes in Skype

Call drops after 1-2 minutes in Skype

I have windows 7 installed in my computer and I am using Skype messenger to chat with my friends and some time I also talk with my friends using voice calls feature in Skype. now problem is whenever I do call or receive call at that time call drops after every one and two minutes. now please tell me what should I do solve this issue.

Re: Call drops after 1-2 minutes in Skype

This problem does not occur because of the application issue every time. as you have said that call drops after sometimes then I think this problem is occurring because of the internet connection. First thing you have to check your internet connection because if you are using slow internet commotion then it can be a reason behind this problem. if you are using high speed internet connection and after that also this type of problem occurs then you have to first open the Skype messenger in your computer and after opening the Skype messenger you have to click on the tools option and after clicking on the tools option you have to then open the setting and after opening the setting you have to check whether all the setting is proper not. if all the setting is not proper there then correct all the setting and after that try make call and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

I was also facing the same problem and I was using Skype in my laptop which connected with my Wireless router. after searching the solution I came to know problem was occurring with the wireless router because whenever I connect the laptop with the internet directly at that time call was not dropping and that is why I came to know that problem is with router and then I have reconfigure the router and then problem get solved.

I have gone though the problem which you are facing the in your Skype messenger and I will suggest you to remove the Skype from your system and then you have to restart the system and after that you have to delete all the temporary files and then install the Skype again and then your problem will get solved.

Well I have high speed internet connection and I have checked all the setting and also checked other internet setting in my system and after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Skype and after reinstalling it also same problem occurs. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

I will advise you to download the latest version of the Skype from the internet and then you have to install it in your computer and after installing the Skype check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after that your problem will get solved.