Thread: where can I download previous version of skype

where can I download previous version of skype

Actually I am using skype to make a video call to my clients who are mostly situated in the different countries but I what happen is that after downloading the upgraded version of the skype , I saw that the new version of the skype lacked some features which I liked in the previous version of the skype . so now I want to know how can I download the previous version of the skype.

Re: where can I download previous version of skype

Yes , even I want to know download the previous of the skype which I think that it was fast and had some features which I liked to use it. The newer version of the skype did not came with the some good features which were there in the previous version . so now I want to download the previous version of the game and how is it possible to do this .

Even I agree with this since I am regular user of the skype , I have found out that newer version of the skype runs little bit slow and shows some different behavior on the pc .

Now if you want to download the previous version of the skype just follow some steps I think it would help you to download the previous version of the skype. What you have to do is just click on this particular link .
    http://community.skype.com/t5/Welcom...ype/td-p/61866
    after this you can see the various menus in the tab just you need to go to “Get Skype ” option and download from contents for whatever your reqirements are.

I have seen in many cases that sometimes automatically a upgrade is asked ,which brings your skype to download to most latest version . so it always better to keep the old version of your setup file as a backup . so in near future if you try to download the new version and you are not satisfied with it then you can try installing the previous version from your saved set-up.

If you want to download the previous version of the skype software then I would suggest you to search from the internet and download from it because there are many websites providing the softwares to download free.