Thread: How can I log off Facebook function on Skype?

How can I log off Facebook function on Skype?

Two days before I tried to install Skype 5.5 application and it works successfully. I use this Skype with my Facebook account for chatting purpose. Now I want to know the sign out process onto this web application. Then please help me to know the facebook chat function sign out option. Thanks for anything.

Re: How can I log off Facebook function on Skype?

You can easily do this task by using this the inbuilt option of the Skype application. You need to visit the contact menu and then use the Hide Facebook Friends option. This option helps to do this task in easiest manner. You can hide the Facebook chat tab by clicking this option. Then try this and see what happen on to it.

I try this solution but I must say that this will be work but not in correct direction. It only hide the contact list. But when I try to check my status on other account, other connected account shows me as online available user. Then please let me know why this happen on my account.

If you won’t able to solve your problem using mentioned solution then I suggest you one solution. In the Skype Home Window, there is an gear/settings icon present you need to hit this option. This option disables you to the other user. This is the solution that directly disables you to the Skype account. Then you can’t be available onto the other Skype account. This is the best ad permanent solution on Skype application.

Rajni Guest

If you still facing the similar problem then I suggest to you for sign out the skype account and then go to the facebook account. Inside the setting menu of this facebook account you need to change the facebook password. After changing this password, you need to open Skype account and you can see that you are sign out from your Skype account. This will be work in most of the cases.

For doing this task you need to simply click on Hide Facebook Chat option. This option works to sign out a facebook account. Then try this and see what happen onto your skype account.

Few of the other solution over this problem is to be install an skype application that have no integration with the Facebook application. This is an strategy that works most of the system to do this task. if you want such application then you need to visit the skype site and find out such useful application. Try this and see the result onto your account.

You can simply do this task by just go to skype account and then press account and then logout. This process works in few cases, but you need to try this solution. I hope it works in your application.

Many of you have been asking about Facebook with skype. In that case, you need to properly set an setting menu of this facebook account. Also you need to set setting of the skype application. You can find all the description of the individual help menu of this application on the help menu of the site. Then read this help menu and do the proper action as per mentioned it on menu.