Thread: Search only the current website option in toolbar disabled on google forums?

Search only the current website option in toolbar disabled on google forums?

Hello all,

I recently went to google forums to check a particular discussion made on Motorola Electrify mobile phone. As, there was not specific answers matching the kind of issue that I was facing, hence I thought of doing internal search with the option in the toolbar called "Search only the current website". But just then i realized it was disabled or it cant be pressed as it was grayed out. So can anyone tell me how to search for "Search only the current website" in google forums? Thanks

Re: Search only the current website option in toolbar disabled on google forums?

Since, it is a google toolbar then they have the right to disable it as per their choices. It is their monopoly, that people dont harvest content from their, hence they might have disabled it.

Re: Search only the current website option in toolbar disabled on google forums?

You can try to search on the same site by typing site:google.com and putting the keywords like for example; "site:google.com Motorola Electrify". This way you will get the search results, however it may cover all the relevant forums, sections of the site as well rather than showing only the forums section.