Thread: How to synchronize chat options in Google Talk?

How to synchronize chat options in Google Talk?

Guys I am connected to Gtalk via. Multiplae client one is gmail and the other is my phone the third is Adium and many more options. Now with what I have been seeing from many days is that the messages is going to one of the client and not all the clients which I think it should not happen at all. so that’s what made me think and ask this question with you all for the same. So what do you think why is that happening can you all please tell me something on the same. please do reply something with some genuine reasons.

Re: How to synchronize chat options in Google Talk?

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    Guys I am connected to Gtalk via. Multiplae client one is gmail and the other is my phone the third is Adium and many more options. Now with what I have been seeing from many days is that the messages is going to one of the client and not all the clients which I think it should not happen at all. so that’s what made me think and ask this question with you all for the same. So what do you think why is that happening can you all please tell me something on the same. please do reply something with some genuine reasons.
    Ok that’s interesting do one thing check if you have enabled the auto-sync option in your phone and I am sure that you must have not done that and hence that’s the reason why it si giving you such kind of problems. so better do that and let me know if it works or not.

Re: How to synchronize chat options in Google Talk?

Just check If you are having multiple gmail accounts and you are not logged in there. In case if you have multiple gmail accounts then make sure you go to the gmail settings and in the settings you will be getting to see the multiple sign in option. Just select off as the option and that’s it. nothing more to do over there, that will be helpful for you. so do check out for the same. that’s it from my side for you all. so do check it out and revert back to me if that was indeed helpful for you or not.