Thread: how to invite for a chat on google plus but don’t have my friends e-mail id

how to invite for a chat on google plus but don’t have my friends e-mail id

I have joined the account on the google + recently and now I want to know how can I add my friends on google plus from other social networking sites but I don’t know their e-mail id’s so how can I add them to my chat list. I want to know this since I am a new for this social networking sites.

Re: how to invite for a chat on google plus but don’t have my friends e-mail id

If you don’t know the friends email id don’t worry you have other several ways from which you can add the friends in google plus and chat with them. Firstly iof you have the account an any of the social networking sites and if there are friends added in your list then you can just refer the email id and send the friend request to that particular friend . I think doing this way you can get the friends on your google plus and may have chat with them.

Now if I want to invite the friends from the yahoo account then is it possible to do from it. If yes then how is it possible to do it.

If you have an account on yahoo or hotmail you can add the friends from the address book or contacts from it. What you have to do is if you are using the yahoo account then sign-in and click on the contacts and then on address book. Now click on the tools button and click the import link and you will see that , you will get the link of facebook , gmail , hotmail or others . click on facebook button when done with it. go back to facebook account and click ok on share with yahoo. Go back to the google + and click on circle and then click on find and invite. Finally it is done now and you can invite friends from your yahoo

I got it how to invite friends from the yahoo account. If I want to invite them from the hotmail account is it the same procedure which is done with the yahoo.

Yes it is done with the same procedure but the contents on the tab might be different in hotmail. Rest of it are same. Then to show you how to do for hotmail account, open the hotmail account click on the facebook and connect it with hotmail account and go back to the google+ click on circle and click on find and invite.