Thread: Two yahoo messenger process running when I open yahoo messenger.

Two yahoo messenger process running when I open yahoo messenger.

Hi friends in my computer I am using Yahoo messenger 10 and from last some days I have noticed one annoying problem with the Yahoo messenger. When I open the yahoo messenger In my computer at that time in my task manger yahoo process is showing two times. what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Two yahoo messenger process running when I open yahoo messenger.

I have gone through the issue and I will first tell you that if you have open the yahoo mail in your browser when you are online from the yahoo messenger then you gave to sign out the yahoo chat from the yahoo mail and after that check the task manager whether it is showing the process twice or not.

I will also suggest you the same normally when you use the yahoo chat from the yahoo mail and at same time if you login to the yahoo messenger at that time it will automatically sign out from the yahoo chat from the yahoo mail but some time it fails to sing out yahoo chat from the yahoo mail and because of that in task manager two yahoo process appears. now if you want to solve this issue then you have to manually sign out the yahoo chat option from the yahoo mail in your browser and after that you have to check whetehr it makes any difference or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. I am suggesting you this solution because I was also having the similar problem with my system also and after that I have also searched the solution on the internet and then came to know that I have to sign out the chat from the yahoo mail and I tried the same and then my problem get solved. try this solution and then let me know.

I have read you solution and as you have said that I have sign out from the yahoo chat in yahoo mail but I done k now how to do that please tell me what should I do to sign out from yahoo chat from the yahoo mail?

in your yahoo mail you will find the arrow in the upper left/hand corner. This arrow normally located around your name. There you will see the one yellow circle and written available. You have to click there and scroll down and then you have to select the log out option. After doing that your problem will get solved.

if problem still remains after trying above solution also then you have to go to the control panel and then you have to open the add and remove programs or uninstall programs if you are using windows vista or windows 7 in your computer and after that you have to locate the yahoo messenger in that and after that you have to uninstall the yahoo messenger. after uninstalling the yahoo messenger you have to restart the computer and after restarting the PC you have to install the yahoo messenger again and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

I think after reinstalling the yahoo messenger your problem will get solved.

How about trying to update the Yahoo messenger? did you try to solve this problem by updating the yahoo messenger in your computer? in your problem you have mentioned that you are using yahoo messenger 10 and that is why you should try yahoo messenger 11 and after that let me know what the result is.

To download the Yahoo messenger 11 you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after that you have to run the installer and then it will update the yahoo messenger in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

There is no need to uninstall the yahoo messenger 10because when you install the yahoo messenger 11 at that time it will upgrade on YM10.

after trying your given steps I have sign out from the yahoo chat ion yahoo mail but after that also I get the same problem then I have reinstalled the yahoo messenger and then my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.