Thread: Contacts appears offline which uses google talk even when they are online

Contacts appears offline which uses google talk even when they are online

hello friends like other I have also started using Google + . Now problem is that when I use Google chat from the Google plus at that time some of my friends who use the Google talk for chating they are appearing offline. first I thought that they are actually offline but one day I noticed that I my friend send me the message on my Google chat but it was appearing the offline in my contact list. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Contacts appears offline which uses google talk even when they are online

does it happen with any particular contacts or you are getting this issue with other contacts also? If you are getting this problem with any particular contact then maybe you have accidentally add that contact in the block list. I will suggest you to check whether you have blocked that contact or not.

if you don’t know about how to allow the blocked contacts in the Google then you have to follow this steps. First you have to first open the browser in your computer and after opening the browser you have to open the Google plus and then you have to sign in there with your Gmail id and password and after singing in you have to sign in to the chat. now after that you have to click on the search bar and type the name of the contacts of then it will automatically show you the contact name then you have to place the cursor on that and after that you have to click on the unblock option. Now after clicking on the unblock you have to check whether that contact appeared online or not.

try this solution and after that let me know. if that contact doesn’t get appeared online after clicking on the unblock then you have to refresh the page and after that see whether it makes any difference or not. You can also sing out and sign in again may be it is requires to take the effect.

According to me you should first check that whether you are able to see that contacts online from the Google talk or not. if that contact is appearing the offline in Google talk messenger also then problem is not with your system but something else is causing this issue. You should try to solve this issue by deleting the contact from your list and after that adding it again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Which browser you are using in your computer? some times because of the browser issue also this type of the problem can take place and that is why I am suggesting you to open any other browser in your computer then check for the Google chat in that browser.

I was also experiencing the same issue with multiple contacts on the Google plus chat and after that I have noticed that when it try to use the internet explorer at that only I was getting that issue but when I use the Mozilla Firefox at that time didn’t get that problem. after that I have reset the internet explorer and after that my problem get solved. that is why I will recommend you that if you are using the internet explorer then either use the Mozilla Firefox in your computer or reset the internet explorer. after resetting the Mozilla fire fox problem will get solved.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

if you have installed any add on related the Google chat or Google then disable that and after that disabling that check whether problem occurs or not. if you don’t get any issue afetr that then add-on is causing this issue.

I have read your solution and after referring that I have first checked about the block contacts but none of the contacts is blocked and problem occurs with the multiple contacts but only those who are using Google talk. this problem is annoying for me. I dont want to use the Mozilla Firefox because in my system it crashes continuously which is very irritating for me. I am using internet explorer and I don’t know how to reset the internet explorer. Please tell me what I should do to reset the internet explorer.

Thank you in advance.

to reset the internet explorer you have to follow this procedure. first you have to open internet explorer in your computer and after opening the internet explorer in your computer you have to click on the gear icon which is located on the top right side of the window. Now after clicking on that you have to select the internet option you have to select the advance tab. now after clicking on the advance tab you have to select the reset option. after clicking on the reset option it will reset the internet explorer in your computer and after that you have to click on the OK. after that you have to close the internet explorer and after that open the internet explorer again and then open the Google plus and then check whether same problem is coming or not. as far as I know after resetting the internet explorer your problem will get solved.

if none of the solution help you to solve this issue then you have to click on the feedback option on the bottom right side of the window in Google plus and you have to mentioned your problem there and then send it. I hope after that you will get some help from the Google.

as you have mentioned the steps for the resetting the internet explorer I have also tried that and after resetting the internet explorer in my computer all the problem get solved. now all the things are working properly. thank you for helping me.