Thread: How to detect the key logger, and fake facebook account on my computer.

How to detect the key logger, and fake facebook account on my computer.

Yesterday when I logged in to my face book account I wasn’t permitted to use it and sent me with an error message which stopped me from using my account, when scanned my computer I found a key logger file present on my Pc and it was found to be On. Can you suggest me anything so that I can use my face book account again…………..

re: How to detect the key logger, and fake facebook account on my computer.

I think someone is using your mail to set up a fake face book account?
    so there is nothing much you can do about this. According to me Your options that I think are:
    1. If your email you are using as your face book User Id is not really important, I would recommend you to create a new one.
    2. You should also Block the senders email address from sending alerts to your mailbox.
    I don’t think this is spyware related problem; it’s just that someone that you may or may not be knowing got your email address and used it for spam…..it is better that you delete your account and make a new one………

the problem that you are facing is not that that simple as it looks if you don't want to block your mail the only way that you come to know about the fake account is either blocked or not is when PDM key logger thing starts to flicker so I think this is quite serious and please take some necessary steps to do so…

The problem is not related to the spyware so I cant help you in this but can advise you that you should check each and every file in your Pc to detect the key logger and if found delete the same.