Thread: Home Phone to make free Skype to Skype calls

Home Phone to make free Skype to Skype calls

Hi I have heard about the Skype, that it support the free calling to other Skype mobile is that true, if yes then what type of the Skype version should I have to get. And what are the feature I will get by the Skype, can I get the Skype which can be wireless or something like that, my friends suggest me about the Skype version 3.0, but I don’t know much more about it. So if you guys have any information then please help me out.

Re: Home Phone to make free Skype to Skype calls

The Skype is the Software application that allows the user to make call and phone with the Help of internet. And if the calls are within the services then that call is also free. The Skype also allow the call to the traditional phone numbers, which also include the mobile phones for the fee, this fee structure is depends on the country location. This Skype have the feature that if the balance of the cell gets over then it will be automatically reactivated. However I have heard that the Skype provide the free services in Canada and the United States but it is no longer, since it is for the promotional program for the marketing of Skype.

The SkypeOut Services are used for providing the services to the Skype Users. However I have heard that it provide the free services to the all Skype users. However it is also true that for many of the country the Skype doesn’t provide the free calling services.

However this Skype Application after the Skype 2.0 and later version supports the video calling for Skype-to-Skype calls between two parties. These applications were supports in Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and also in the Linux. And if you get the Skype 3.6 and later then that have the additional feature for supporting high-definition video. This type of Skype applications are also supports in iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. And also the Group videos calling are available in the Skype 5.

If you are trying to get the Skype then it is the best idea to have this application for the use, since this application also work with the browser such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox on Windows there are the feature called as the Skype Web Tool Bar that recognize the phone and Skype numbers. There are the various options available for adding and for calling the Number the detection of the Number is done automatically by the Toolbar. And the advanced benefits of this Skype are that it can be used on the Computer without being installed by using the USB flash drive.

Skype have supported the Internet Relay Chat by using that you can chat with the groups of 150 people at the same time. The message view style for your Skype is same as the Macintosh type formats as Adium using the different file name extension but it have to be installing for the Skype to use the Font Style for the Adium.

If you wish to use the Skype for the Computer then this thing you should have with you, the Things include are Broadband Internet Connection and there should be the PC with the Windows XP or the latest version of the Microsoft OS. And if you wish to use the MAC OS then there is the need for the Bonjour which is required to use the Skype with the MAC OS. You should have the Router or the network which provide the DHCP IP address. And the final thing is that you should have the Standard analog home phone. So if you have this then you are able to use your Skype for your Computers.

There are the special cordless phone are available for the Skype user, it function same as the regular cordless phone by using the matching router. There is no need for the computer to do that. The range of the phone is depends on the Model number you are using. But basically they are in the indoor range 50m and the outdoor range 300m start from its base station. This cord phone of the Skype is also support the feature that are available for the Skype Application including the features like online numbers, phone calling, call history , report status and also there are the other feature which is supported by this Skype cordless phone. And the contact list of the Skype and the Landline number is automatically synchronized with your Skype account. So it is the better option for having the Cordless Phone if you don’t want to use the PC, which means a PC free Skype calling.

I have the Skype Free Talk Connect Me Home Phone which is the hassle-free, so if you have that then you will get the following feature for the Skype that it let your handset to make free Skype-to-Skype calls, as well as the low-cost is applied for the landline and for the mobile phone, you get the extremely low Skype rates. So for that you just have to connect your phone, broadband and landline to the phone adapter and you can enjoy the calling feature from around the house. And you can also receive other Skype to Skype calls from other Skype users on your landline phone by using these adapters.

This will give you the best experience to use the Skype, because we can use this Application for many of the uses including to use this as a browser also. This application work perfectly and smoothly with the Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. This feature provide the distinguish for the contact number and the Skype number. And also there is the Skype phone adapter I want to suggest to use these since it Is the best to connect this to the broadband and landline also that you can enjoy the calling feature from around the house.