Thread: Wi-Fi functioning slow in IE and Firefox, but not in Google Chrome

Wi-Fi functioning slow in IE and Firefox, but not in Google Chrome

I’m using the Netgear wireless router, so whenever I plug-in with an Ethernet cable to the router, I get about the 14 to 15Mbps speed when doing the surfing and the downloading with IE, Firefox, and Chrome. But when I try to use the wireless connection I get the 5Mbps in IE and Firefox but when I do the same thing with Chrome I get the 15 Mbps in that browser, so what is that issue I don’t know why such thing happens only with the Chrome and why not IE and Firefox give that much of speed. So if you have any information then please let me know about this.

Re: Wi-Fi functioning slow in IE and Firefox, but not in Google Chrome

You should have to reinstall your wireless adapter driver and you have to disable the Windows Firewall and after that you have to check for the Malware and also you have to remove all the proxy from the Internet Options. May after doing this, IE also working fine to provide that much of speed.

Such problems are basically occurs due to the max interval in tuning and optimizing the internet connection and the browser setting. So you should try to tune and optimize your Internet connection, so for that you have to make the use of little program called as the TCP Optimizer. So you have to first run this Application on the wireless adapter. Or there are the issues with your browser or in your Plug-in. so you have to do the Flash for the both so that you are able to overcome the internet connection.

Even I have also used both the browser Chrome 9 and IE , so I have experienced that the IE don’t have that much of feature as compare to chrome. Since Chrome have that feature which is really advanced then the IE and the Firefox the Chrome9 have the feature for loading the webpage as you enter the url inside the Address bar. This setting is off by default but if this setting is enable then the page loading feature become fast in the Google Chrome 9.

This is the issue which is normally seen, however there is the good reason behind that issue. Since Google chrome has fixed most of the problem with Firefox and however the Firefox is still doing the catch up for those problems. And also Chrome has the feature for the faster processing and downloading the web-pages, which is not present inside the Firefox. So for that reason Chrome performs well then the Firefox. And the main thing which affects the browser to perform the operation for the webpage is the type of Operating System our System is using.

Chrome as compare to the other browser performs well. If we talk about the performance for the web browsers then Chrome have beaten up the competition or it rarely come to the very close second in most categories. Also that is true that now a day’s most of the browser actually perform really well. But the Chrome beats other browser in most of the performance. And because of that reason the Chrome is the faster browser for the internet. And also we can’t say that the Firefox or IE is extremely slow. It just means that in compare with the Chrome they are not the fastest.

There are the flourishing extension gallery are there in the chrome and also it doesn’t have the closing of the extension as compare to the Firefox which have the feature of closing extension. And also Chrome is up to date adding new extension functionality to make it better and better. There are the options for the Chrome to sync your existing bookmarks.

As per my suggestion both the Firefox and Chrome are the excellent web browsers for Windows user. None of them is wrong to the web action. However more and more power user is swapping toward the Chrome from the Firefox. And also the users who are frustrated with Firefox they are trying the Chrome to see how you like it. And if they like the feature for the Chrome then they are automatically switch to the Chrome from the Firefox. And also the people are using the browser which is better than others.

You should try to configure the port forwarding on the router. And also Recheck your NAT config and be sure the ACL is correct or not. However the comparison between the browsers is not that much of big issue. If we talk about the chrome then this browser have the great things going for it. There are the feature that if your one tab crashed, then it don’t bring down your browser. And also the Chrome is latest browser.

The chrome is so fast browser because it is quick to start up as you click on it. It has the feature for running the complex web application fast. Also the Chrome has the application for running the two searching and navigating in the same box. And the Tab is arranged to use quickly and easily. This browser is also stable, and also if the one tab is freeze or crashed it doesn’t affect the other Tab.