Thread: Save list of websites where you clicked Google+ plus buttonwebsite

Save list of websites where you clicked Google+ plus buttonwebsite

As surfing on web there are buttons available on websites for social networking to mark their sites as favorites . I have seen sites with favorite buttons such like ‘f’ facebook or ‘t’ twitter and ‘g+’ for google. So while clicking on these favorite button of these pages , social networking sites save the websites pages . I have seen with the google+ . Now thing Is I want to download the saved pages from google+ so the question is do they provide with such kind of features on its site. Is possible to download .

re: Save list of websites where you clicked Google+ plus buttonwebsite

I have seen websites showing with the facebook or twitter button on the bottom of the pages to save or bookmark the webpages on their sites. But I have not seen the Google’s button on any of the webpages. Why they are not providing it with .

I don’t know what you are talking about so let me clear it out . First thing, its not the google who is setting the bookmark buttons on the page, but the developers are one building Webpages and second thing there are many web[pages providing with favorites button .

I think Google+ Plus button is another easy way to appreciate and like webpages . so once when you click +1 button on specific webpage, reference for the same is saved in your Google+ Plus account. For these google has come up with its new service of “Google Takeout backup service”, you can download and save webpages where you clicked +1 button and can be viewed like normal HTML bookmarks webpage.Again A good development. Let's hope Google keep bringing out more of services.

I got it what it is , but want to know how does it work or what are the steps to download those sites feom g+. Actually I want the procedure how it is done.

I guess by following these steps you can make this out . what you need to this is goto Google search and type “Takeout” and click search , At the top of the page you will see “Google Takeout” just click on that. Now login with the google account and then . Click ‘Choose Services’ option and then click +1s button. processing your estimated files it will display its size for downloading your Google Plus +1d information. Then Click on ‘Create Archive’ button after that click on ‘Download’ button it will process for download archive file. When completed it will ask for the login password of your Google account.

I never knew about this kinda service is also provided by Google. I would really like to use this one . I m using facebook and twitter but never came to such kind of service .I would really like to appreciate this guys .