Thread: locking of images resharing in Google+ photo Album possible

locking of images resharing in Google+ photo Album possible

As I have seen in facebook website that they have provided images in photos albums with the option to whom should be visible to or whom should not be . It is even possible to lock the photo album in facebook . So my question is that is it possible to do with the Google+ and if yes then how is it possible to do so. What if I want to show images to my limited friends or possible to lock the albums.

Re: locking of images resharing in Google+ photo Album possible

Even I want to know how to do it. Since I m new to these social networking sites I don’t have much idea about their workings ,recently learned about the facebook from one of my friend . But they say Google have also started their new social networking sites so even I want to know how is it possible to lock/ disable viewing of photo Album in Google+.

Going through your queries I could just say that it is possible that user can lock/disable their photo Albums as every social networking sites provide the security. While you are on social networking, your photos may appear to users to whom you don’t know at all. To prevent all this, you can lock your photo albums uploaded on Google+ Plus account. Here are some steps you may follow to disable your photo Album. Login into Google+ account ==> now click on photo tab button ==> click on photo albums you want to lock it ==> click on specific photo that you want to lock and then look for “Visible to: Only you(Unlocked)” option at the top ==> Click “Unlocked option” at the top of photo album ,then click to check “Lock this album” option and then click Save button. Form now this will change your status from unlocked to “locked “ and users will not be ble to view it further .

It is just same like we do in other social networking sites though some of the options are different from facebook and Twitter but easily understandable.

I could just say that it locking of Photo Albums is just similar of what we are having on facebook and twitter though variations of these sites are different but knowledgeable. I think Google+ have done many lot changes in terms of security and designing and really worth appreciating developers for it . Many users are gonna hit this site for sure .