Thread: How to use Facebook Blaster Pro

How to use Facebook Blaster Pro

I found a note on site that by using a tool called Facebook Blaster Pro you can sen mails to hundreds of Facebook ids. Is that possible. If yes then how to do that. I do not find the software anywhere.

Re: How to use Facebook Blaster Pro

Yes surely you can do that. The tool is used for sending friend request to thousands of ids within single time. It is available for download. But use the same on your own risk. The feature this tool provides is first sending automated request of facebook friend request. Second you can send message to many ids of facebook. Third you can also post content on walls of facebook profile. Poke service and captcha bypass also works here.

This looks a bit interesting to use. I had not tried the same, but does this really work. It look more like a spamming stuff. Isn't it unethical to send spam friend request to tons of unknown ids. How this software works. I had tested that when you send continuously friend request on facebook they ban you for some time. And then your account is restored, so surely using this is against Facebook policy and you are going to get banned. Last some days I noticed getting a video chat link on my facebook chat messenger. So this is some kind of tools that hacks your account. Do not rely on such stuff.

I can tell you how this work. It is an small software which ask for your facebook login id and password. The tool is divided in two window. Left side has all settings and id information and right has the facebook page. When you enter your login in the software you are logged in facebook also. You need to create a message and then click on Gather ID. Just go on any page who has a high number of friend request. On that you can see a See All Link. Right click on that and click on properties. In that copy the link and put in the tool. Click on Gather ID. You can see set of ids on the left side. Click on Sent message and you are done. If this is not proper then why facebook allowed a page of this tool. Search for Blaster Pro in Facebook search box. You can see a page with twitter blaster pro, youtube bombing, etc.

It is against Facebook policy. There are some privacy concern for that and if you test such tools you can get yourself ban. I will advice to close this thread for stopping no more discussion on such unethical topic.