Thread: What are the options other than Netflix on apple TV?

What are the options other than Netflix on apple TV?

Well I have an apple TV at home. I like watching movies and TV shows. But I am not able to as I have not subscribed to Netflix. I actually don’t like Netflix. I want to know that is there any other option available for me to watch TV shows and movies besides Netflix? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. I would like to know what you all guys use other than Netflix? Thank you in advance.

Re: What are the options other than Netflix on apple TV?

I think you can rent movies and TV shows from apple if you don’t have Netflix. I would also say that you can buy TV seasons from the apple on your computer and then you can stream it to your apple TV.

I am little amazed after reading that you haven’t subscribed to Netflix as you don’t like it. I would say that don’t ignore Netflix so soon. I personally use Netflix on my apple TV and I must say that I really enjoy Netflix after finding the way of how to find stuff I like to watch. I download movies and tv seasons from the itunes. If you really want to go apart from Netflix then you can try out abc, HBO and hulu plus. They are also good.

I have had subscribed to the Netflix. But I will say that the new releases that was available for immediate watching was very disappointing. I was thinking that there would be more options but unfortunately there weren’t. I had to mail and order a DVD that I wanted and I had to pay almost around 8 dollars per month for old movies. I say that it is really not right and satisfactory. I want more options for movies. I don’t want to pay 99 percent charge of itunes.

I would say that itunes, amazon on demand, vudu and blockbuster all require you to rent the latest movies through instant stream. I would say that Netflix, hulu plus, amazon prime all have instant stream available. But they are not available for all the latest movies on dvd. You will have to pay a rental fee for latest movies to watch through streaming. There is no other service actually that will suit your requirements. I would say that go ahead and subscribe for instant watch on Netflix.

Well I think that if you want new releases then I agree that Netflix is not the right choice. I opted Netflix b/c of all the older shows. I would say that instead of buying a dvd or bluray, amazon and itunes seem to be the best for current release movies.

I think the best way to find is the google website. I would recommend you to search on the google website regarding this query. google is actually the best solution provider. Whenever I am in some need I straight away start googling.