Thread: can I Switch back to old style Facebook chat box

can I Switch back to old style Facebook chat box

I use the facebook and facebook chat regularly, but as facebook has launched its new facebook chat box called as messaging sidebar. Its functionality and user interface has changed. Unlike to old facebook chat box the new facebook chat box has no floating side bar. Instead it is stuck on right side of website covering the area .It also shows unnecessary full friends name irrespective of their online status. I want to know how can I change this new chat box to old style chat box.

Re: can I Switch back to old style Facebook chat box

I know the new facebook chat box have not tried to impressed everyone . It has some fair problems. In the new facebook you can hide the chat box side bar, but the issue is showing of online friends from automatically from list of friends in chat box, also user have to to create Friend Lists to stay offline to specific Facebook friends through limit availability option. But the question is how can user change it to old chatbox. Browser like chrome and Firefox add-ons allows you to switch back to your facebook chat. once you install this extension you can switch back to your old version of chat box.

While chatting on facebook lot of friends were complaining about the new version of the chat box. But I always ignored, I never really cared about the changes. But whatever, I can now change back to old version of chat box.

The Firefox extension to get rid of new facebook chat-sidebar and have the old chat is working very good, there is only a problem. it got rid of the little symbol in every chat to start a video call on facebook. then too it is good to have back the old facebook chat. That irritating side bar would no more be stucked on the right side of website.