Thread: “Facebook account unavailable due to site maintenance” error while login to Facebook

“Facebook account unavailable due to site maintenance” error while login to Facebook

Whenever I try to access Facebook on Mozilla Firefox I am getting a message "Facebook account unavailable due to site maintenance". I am getting this constantly. I tried various methods to fix this things but it is not working. My friends are able to login through this system. Does this some kind of virus or malware problem. How can fix this thing.

Try re-installing the web browser and check back. I think that will be enough to fix the issue. You might have some kind of malware issue. Try to access the same through a proxy and see whether you are able to access the site or not. You can try resetting the browser settings also. But that is not going to help much. I think re-installing the browser back again is the best way to resolve the problem. Try to check the same in different web browsers.

If you are trying to access Facebook in your office then there are chances that it is blocked. Facebook is blocked in many places. It is filtered and you can only get access after contacting the admin. Through proxy who won't be able to login. You can check that on your mobile phone also if you are having a web browser and wifi support. If it is working in the device then it means your system has some issue accessing that site. Try to scan with a good anti-malware.