Thread: Facebook's new wall interface very bad

Facebook's new wall interface very bad

Have you all had glimpse of the new wall of the facebook and I seriously did not like it, it is basically classified in three sections one is the recent stories, the other one is the TOP STORIES FROM THE LAST 12 HOURS and the last one is the old posts and to mention more there is a blue mark at the left hand top corner to mention something I don’t know what it does mean but all of these makes me confused. The photos do appear quite enlarged and also at the same time some videos do appear very small making it unappealing. So what I want to ask is that is there any method by which I would be able to change it and get back to the old wall interface that I had, any help?

Re: Facebook's new wall interface very bad

I felt it is a good new design it itself classifies the posts that are posted by your friends, even the notifications display is good, just a simple placement of the cursor will show up the necessary message, that’s what I want to say here. so I quite liked it don’t know why people are not liking it, that’s really strange!

Yes the interface is good however if you want to still change the interface then you can visit the link you will get all the information there itself. Hope so that will be useful for you.

Dude what are you saying the worst part of the new interface is the plugins especially the audio and video plugins they are not good at all. I mage does takes a lot of time to load and also I have some issues with the chat as well. The chat is not good at all what was the need of that classification for friends and more online friends that’s a simply waste.