Thread: How to get old FaceBook back ?

How to get old FaceBook back ?

I just visited the new page of the facebook today and I found a whole new interface although it was something new to see but it was not at all appealing for me at all. since I found it very much cumbersome. Now I want the old interface of the facebook again, so that’s why I want to know how will I be able to do that, do you all have any idea of the same on how to do that then please do revert back to me as soon as possible over here that will be much better for me. this is what I want to say here. please do suggests me some good replies over here such that it should work.

Re: How to get old FaceBook back ?

There are very simple steps to do that
    1) Just go to the language that gets displayed at the bottom of the page normally it displays English(U.S.).
    2) Now you need to click on it and change the value to English(U.K.).
    3) You are done.
    That’s it you are back to the old interface again. I hope that was simple for you.

Ok thanks a lot for giving me that solutions here appreciate the work that you have made here, it did change to the old interface and I am happy about it but why is that facebook is so involved in changing the interface of the website that’s what I am not understanding at all. Can you all please tell me why is there a sudden change in the website interface please if there is any possibilities then do let me know as soon as possible.

That’s because google + has come up and is ready to give competition to the facebook. That’s why facebook is thinking of implementing some radical changes in their interface such that they introduce new things for the people which are liked by the people. Even google + is doing the same bringing new things in their social networking site so in the coming months you can see some healthy competition between the google + and the facebook website, so that’s a good thing to watch out, lets see who survives in the long run.

Now you gave us the solution of changing the language now in that language they have not developed that new interface yet. So what does that mean will the facebook people be developing the new interface for the other languages or not. English(u.s.) is the most used language worldwide, is that the reason why they have implemented the changes in the interface?

Yes you got it right, that’s the main reason wh they have changed it, slowly and steadily they will be implementing the changes in the different languages as well.