Thread: New FB interface sucks

New FB interface sucks

I just paid a visit to my page in facebook and found out that the whole interface has given a new look on the right side I can find that notifications being shown and updated everytime. I got a notification from them telling me that the post which is new will be displayed with the blue sign and all. I did really find that ridiculous and so I am not happy at all with it. I would beg fb people to please change their interface right now since it was better what was there before. The new one is aren’t good at all. the new interface has really saddened me a lot not feeling like visiting facebook again.

Re: New FB interface sucks

No dude I don’t think so that is bad at all I juts loved the new interface and that’s the reason why people are getting slowly adjusted to it, so that’s a good feature I feel. that’s what I want to say here. in fact as the time changes it is always necessary to bring some change in the design as well. Since the people will get bored to what they are seeing the old one.

How can you say that, it is not good at all, you know what dude the changes should be implemented only if there is a need of it. don’t make unnecessary changes for the sake of changing it. Just like google + is coming up that does not mean that it will capture the whole facebook market.

In fact if you want to have a check about the information which shows how to change the interface to the old one then let me tell you something about the same. here is the link that I am giving you, check out the same and you will find allt he necessary information there only, so that’s what you should do.