Thread: facebook search engine optimization

facebook search engine optimization

Hi, I am a facebook user from last couple of years and had seen many changes. And one of them is regarding the search engine optimization. And have heard too much about the same, thus can anyone has any idea Why SEO for Facebook is now crucial?

Thus I would like to know more and more about this, and really I am addict user of this site, thus is there anyone knowing all this changes to the website? Please give me some of the tips for using facebook search engine.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: facebook search engine optimization

I am not that much aware about the facebook SEO but still I would like to give your some useful tips about the same.

Search outcome continue to comprise people’s profiles as well as relevant Facebook pages, groups and applications. so what you’ve done to date still works. The seriousness of Facebook groups, which some consideration lame, will enlarge as Facebook internal search is adopted.

Facebook provides us some signs concerning its algorithmic ranking factors. Thus you should read it and recognize. Stay up to speed on alteration in the Facebook blog, as they will surely happen. As people learn to spam these results, Facebook will react and SEOs will wish for more information.

when I was searching for the same I have gotten many results for the tips, and the one’s that I got it working was mentioned below.

• In adding together to wall posts, think SEO in caring status updates, links and notes. You never know who will find it, searching for whatever.

• Wall-post external content like blog posts and news should be optimized for significant keywords, particularly the content’s title tag. If likely post content where the call to act and/or contact information is actually in the title tag. This obtains your pitch to the explored outcome as opposite to requiring a second click through to a profile page.

• Be there or be square! You should keep on tuned for attributes, in and out of Facebook, may issue in the explored outcome as Facebook develops.

I think you should try to visit the WIKIpedia for the same as they have explained each and everything perfectly over there website.

I am agree with the above user as you can either visit that, or if you simply make a search on google also you’ll get too many results for the same.

Apart from this google you’ll get results for local SEO’s as well.

I would like to tell you about 10 SEO strategies and tactics every Facebook Page owner should know.

1. Decide the most excellent name for your Facebook Page and off course don’t change it often.

2. choose the finest URL (AKA Facebook username) for your Facebook Page

3. Utilize the “About” text box to place keyword-dense prose near the top of your Page

4. utilize the “Info” tab to comprise additionally significant keywords, text, and high precedence links on your Page

5. Make “Static FBML” boxes and tabs to place lengthy content and more static links on your Page

6. Post straight links to your website or other pertinent sites in your Page’s flow

7. put in pictures with description, events and a discussion forum

8. Get more inbound links to your Facebook Page from the web by redistribution links to your Page on all your websites

9. Get more intra-Facebook inbound links by getting more Facebook fans

10. make stronger intra-Facebook mutual linking by receiving fans to remark and like content in your posts.

That’s quite good as after knowing this all but still, will you please let me know what could be the advantage of this techniques?

Anyways thanks for your kind suggestions.

It will help you rank for your chosen keywords if you put into operation them properly. keep in mind that once you attain your rank in Google, you will require to vigorously build links to your website to tell Google that your page is still pertinent, and to help you continue ahead of your opposition, who are trying to grade for the same keywords.

if you wish for your promotional information indexed in the wider Facebook, exterior of your friends, ensure you choose “everybody” in privacy settings > search. although it’s likely users might not be glad if they were conscious, obtainable accounts default to “everyone,” considerate this is a cool inside tip for early success.

While “everyone” is chosen others may observe your data in spite of of whether or not you are friends. Equally, users should uncheck if they wish for to keep out their profile from wider Facebook SERPs. It would not be astonishing if users complaint while individuals start to learn that all of a sudden some of their individual sharing is observable to everyone.

See the basic advantage is like If you optimize your Facebook Page or Group correctly you will be able to rank high for highly competitive keywords.