Thread: troubles with firefox browser

troubles with firefox browser

HI, I have been using Firefox from last couple of months and really It was working too good but don’t know what could be the problem with the machine as now I am having different troubles with the browser, they are mentioned below.

1- It has turn out to be tremendously deliberated and not responding, notice seems to come into view frequently. It has turn out to be very frustrating. I have since tried IE without the similar problem.

2- I continuously was getting notice that something is cause my homepage to be distorted. Each and every time I block the move but it is annoying In adding up to this occurrence with Firefox, it has also happened since starting to use IE only a very short time ago.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: troubles with firefox browser

I think there could be some problem with the Firefox version that you are using but still you should try to make sure whether the browser you are using is working perfectly. Though you have mentioned that it is not working but I mean to say you should try to make use of another browser. Because see if the same thing is happening with all the browser that means there could the some problem with either internet connection or simply anything with your machine.

As you have mentioned that you are getting message regarding the home page that means someone have changed it for sure. But at the same end the thing that makes me wonder is like though we change the home page but it doesn’t cause such a problem to the browser.

Thus according to me if you are keep getting such a problem with the browser then as the above user mentioned you can either try with another browser or simply reinstall the same browser in your machine.

I was also having the same problem with the browser, actually at that time I haven’t get any idea about the problem but still after reinstalling all those troubles were disappeared.

I think this is because of the viruses or any other malware in your PC, anyways are you sure that you PC is enough safe to run?

If not then I would like to suggest you that you should Run a full system scan with your antivirus and then see whether the same happens or not.

Thanks for the suggestion guys but don’t you think that the newer version has some problem with the PC? Because I have tried all such previous version and they works perfectly, don’t know why this one actually causing this kind of problem.

Anyways if suppose I preferred a system screen then which antivirus would be better to have as I haven’t used it ever before thus I don’t know about any.

Well, almost they are similar to each other in every concern but still according to me you should get NIC(Norton internet security) for your system, I have used this and it is really superb. As whichever antivirus you concern they only provides security to the local drives only, but with this program you can have online security as well.

You can prevent your machine from affecting through such a source, and the very first target of such a malicious program is to damage the browser that we use.

And off course you can see the changes in your browser, and after that they attack the local drives.

which version you have installed in your machine?

Because one when I installed Firefox 7 in my machine at that time I was having problem with the browser, don’t know why but other version works perfectly, thus if you are having same version than according to me you should try to get the older version, I am sure you’ll not get any trouble again.

Or simply if you are getting problem with the older version as well then as a alternative you can make use of another browser. but as the above user mentioned system scan is necessary.

if you are still getting the same problem then really it could be some sort with the operating system that you have installed, because after installing each version almost all the problems get resolved, but don’t know why you are having problem.