Thread: Cannot access Hotmail in Opera 11.50

Cannot access Hotmail in Opera 11.50

My opera browser recently gets updated from 11.10 to 11.50. My system is running with Linux now. The problem is I cannot access the Hotmail. This is disabled after the update. I didn’t change any settings. The merely modification I have done is that I have had to allow persistent storage. How can I fix this problem?

Re: Cannot access Hotmail in Opera 11.50

I have popup blocking turned off and thought that this was rectified, but unfortunately I went down again. Incidentally, I recently changed anything in the settings, nothing to block the (annoying) advertising. I would also like to know how I can avoid them.

Web browser programs are configured by default to slow connections, and luckily this can be changed to take advantage of the speed of our DSL and Cable changing some simple parameters. Try changing the basic version of both from another browser. Remember that you can access your yahoo mail from opera and brings same mailer integrated yahoo only as enable and configure POP.

For Opera, attempts to activate JavaScript and allow cookies. When you say Opera (better than Firefox ) is your personal point of view, I no longer use Opera display problem on some sites to put on my Panelbox not accept display. You are using any version of Opera I just did a test with version11 it works on hotmail or I do not see if awaiting a response from another member who uses it has problems on certain site.

Microsoft's Hotmail service reported a disruption that lasted for about three days. As Windows Live Hotmail team, there is an identified problem with a script for testing operations.

For reasons not explained, records for a few test accounts are shared with other members in real Hotmail account, and this situation has in fact created for the affected users a disservice. Microsoft points out that there has been no cancellation of any email message, so it was possible to restore it within a few days.

The problem was caused by erroneous operation of a script used for testing purposes. Microsoft claims to have revised this script and more generally how to Hotmail for testing: in the future the resources devoted to testing will be managed so that they cannot have some impact on real accounts.

The hotmail.com are configured automatically by the mail manager. Should not have to just enter the e-mail address, password, and press next. The team will login to the hotmail server and go.

Many people have trouble accessing your Hotmail from the POP3 client for reasons often not well set up the program. There are some video tutorials which will help you to solve the problem. Otherwise you must be logged on multiple computers. Please note you cannot stay connect if so, if you can be swings connection and your ip changes or the problem

To complete this unfortunate top three, users of Windows Live Hotmail indicate a total elimination of their mails and folders. They are a minority, but enough for the buzz to be launched on day of September. Specifically, these unfortunate users when they are connected to their email, did not have more than just the welcome message, one that you can read when you created your Hotmail account and you connect for the first time. Microsoft is reassuring and recently reported to have identified the problem. They are currently working to resolve the bug and the restoration of deleted messages and folders.

A few days many of sites have reported the presence of a problem in Hotmail. I also found I personally verified the following error message when trying to open an email in my inbox: "Refresh the browser. If you way in your Windows Live Hotmail account from manifold PCs, we inquire you to sign in over again to aid keep your account confidential as well as secure. “Obviously this is a bug, there are security issues. The strange thing is that there is to make it work: clearing the cache solves the problem for a few hours (at most a day) and then returns.

I have a problem with the web browser OPERA BROWSER. The problem is that when I try to access some pages like hotmail and yahoo reliable answer appears to me that it could not complete the procedure and according to what I read is ocsp error. I have no idea how to fix this as it already reinstall the program but nothing.

ThumbsUp Re: Cannot access Hotmail in Opera 11.50

I have been having the same trouble from about Opera 10 and by pure chance found that if I disable "Fit to Width" before I log-on everything works to plan.
    Enable "Fit to Width" my in-box, messages still there but at double spacing, turn off "fit to Width and single spacing comes back. I have also found that by turning off "Fit to Width" after logging in all my in-box messages appear.
    Bye for now.