Thread: My Internet activity starts without a browser on

My Internet activity starts without a browser on

I have a laptop that expends my hughes.net use (200mb) when I interface the arrangement connector, but try not to have a browser on. It is a svchost netsvcs that is creating it. 67-148-147-128.dia.static.qwest.net is heading up in the errand supervisor resourse screen. I would be able to "close course of action" the svchost regardless a couple of times and the situation goes afar. I have msconfiged and the begin page and stopped any un-required programs. Where does it getting the qwest.net join as I would be able to do a definite venture and nothing heads up? Nothing shows up in the Registry either (regedit). Windows redesign or Norton update is turned off.

Re: My Internet activity starts without a browser on

This is exceptionally unusual 67-148-147-128 is a Dutch soccer wagering lattice that has a junction in the US. Hinging on the AV program you are utilizing, you could have the ability to set it on the piece catalogue.

You are able to additionally run from an Elevated Command Prompt NETSTAT-o-b, it will demonstrate who is utilizing the online world and where joined as well.

The resource monitor is the manner by which I got the static qwest.net stuff. I'm curious as to where I would be able to identify where the static.qwest.net claims roots in. I could probably inquiry my workstation and registry and can identify no reference.

Elevated Command Prompt what does it mean at what point I put NETSTAT-o-b in the regular command prompt declares I need to hoist it, which I don't know what that implies? Every last trace of the channels demonstrated to, I make a point not to see proper command prompt elevated.

I have read an article about the same. The article describes the task manager, resource monitor that I ALREADY have been getting the static.qwest.net info from. It is the virtual world joins (qwest.net) that has the same PID number as the svchost that heads up and begins downloading. Since I "close method" the svchost with that PID number regardless 2 times, then the situation, svchost, and qwest.net go afar. I get the same consequences when I run the "Process Explorer" program, TCPViewer program, and autorun system from Microsoft. I'm seeing the Netstat would present to me the same outcomes as I at present have.

I think on the PROPERTIES you utilized ADVANCED to get to the one indicated. There the DNS might as well be spotless and checked to get mechanically (Obtain DNS Server locations mechanically). On the property you are indicating, the IP Settings tab need to demonstrate DHCP empowered. The Gateway might as well additionally be unadorned, but provided that you had the IP Address of the Router in there, it could be OK. That could be 192.168.1.1, not what you had.

TCP/IPv4 DNS settings did not serve a useful purpose. I have found assuming that I stop the Background Intelligent Transfer Service that this svchost is still engaged, but the underlying level download is not event. Would I be able to disable it (Background Intelligent Transfer Service under Task Manager, Services) or will it spoil my windows updates and norton upgrades.

You can refer the below Hosts file of mine:

Code:
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc>type hosts
    # Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
    #
    # This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
    #
    # this file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
    # entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
    # be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
    # The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
    # space.
    #
    # additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
    # lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
    #
    # For example:
    #
    # 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
    # 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
    # 127.0.0.1 localhost
    # ::1 localhost
    C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc>

I have ran my Windows update, Norton redesign, adobe update when this everything began, but it didn't serve a useful purpose. So they might as well be present. I peruse a different website and another person expressed they had modified BITS to "manual" on startup to stop it. However mine continues resetting itself on restart.

I traced it down quite swiftly and need I would be able to perhaps recovery another person some time-in my case its a computerized-upgrade download from Adobe Reader.