Thread: Unable to Synchronize bookmarks with latest version of Opera Mini

Unable to Synchronize bookmarks with latest version of Opera Mini

I have use an Nokia N78 smartphone and 21.002 version firmware installed on it. After that yesterday I installed latest version of the opera mini web browser and now it gives problem. the problem is to be this browser can’t synchronize bookmarks which is present on it. I don’t know why this happen onto it. Any help will be appreciating.

Re: Unable to Synchronize bookmarks with latest version of Opera Mini

It could be possible that the recent latest version of the opera mini not installed very well on this mobile phone. Hence the sychnoronization not work well. In that case, we need to make some changes on to it. Here the best way is to be use an proper restore the factory setting onto it. This will be work to you for solving your browser problem.

The alternative solution is to be use an update the browser on it. This update will be make changes on the support file of the browser. The browser then works well without giving any synchronization problem.

I don’t think so that this update task works. My personally thinking is to be the browser if crashed then there is very less possibility that this doesn’t fully recover. In that case, we need to use the reinstallation task onto it. This will be work when the browser can’t be work to solve this problem. Without doing this we are unable to synchronize bookmarks and Speed Dial over mobile phone browser.

Upon closer inspection of this opera mini browser is states that the browser turned out. The main reason behind that is increased traffic of items being synchronized. If you improve the tabbed browsing and added a download manager, this helps to solve your synchronization problem.

This adding the download manager and improve the tagged browsing also helps process has to be work and specially it works to solve the kinds of problem arrives onto it. This is the technique that improves the performance of this browser. Then it works for just providing more advanced features such as synchronization and its entire related task onto it. After performing this browser installation you need to check the number of defined bookmarks onto it.

New look of Opera Mini 6 get all speed benefits and data savings facility. This will be helps to the optimized browser for all iOS devices. The bookmark synchronized option able to do this task in the proper way. I recommended installing this opera mini 6 onto it might be help to you a lot.

I also had the same problem and then I decided to perform an update this existing firmware of this smartphone. Finally it works and now there is nothing problem arrives on it. This firmware update is necessary when the updated web browser can’t work well with this firmware. Hence we need to do this and then only it gives such opportunity. Try this on your system.

Opera Mini supports bookmarks very well. It's especially simple to bookmark the current page by just pressing the combination of the # key with the 7 key. This will be then help to bookmark the current selected page.

For more information you can contact the official site expert. This is the best way that can be work to solve such kind of problem. The expert person of the official site has best knowledge about it. You can take the help of this and I hope that finally you found the best information regarding this issue.