Thread: Petition for exit button in opera mini by android users

Petition for exit button in opera mini by android users

We, users of Android, I would humanely ask the developers of Opera Mini to add a button to exit the application.

re: Petition for exit button in opera mini by android users

Seriously, unnecessary running applications drain the battery. Of course you can always go to Task Manager and kill it, but often forgot. Thus an output dedicated button would be nice.

Why an exit button? To close the application and all tabs at once so that you do not have to close one by one, (each with double tap a small button.

If left open and are using another application and then open a link to the Opera again, all the old chips is recharged again and again because they are removed from the cache and everything becomes very slow.

All other browsers on the market have an exit button. Not just for a good feeling, but for good reason! And, of course, 'close all tabs "button would be a good solution too!

When an application for Android is not able to be seen may be removed by the operating system at any time to free up resources. Until they die or become noticeable again, you can use the resources (CPU, memory) but it is a good practice is necessary, use only while running in the background. Leaving the application running can save energy since they do not have all the CPU (and SD card access and possibly network activity) or start again.

I'm not sure exactly what makes Opera Mini in the background while I work because the server instead of the client. If it is loading a page has finished loading in the background, as well as generally expected.

It seems that very few people (myself included) want a "close all tabs" button, so that the after that time you switch to Opera Mini does not have unnecessary tabs still there.

Well, my main reason why I would like an "exit" button Opera Mobile (and probably Omini) is closing force. After using Opera Mobile (Android) I get the annoying message "by force", the problem is that I do not understand immediately, but after a while, while using some other application, or even during a phone call. I realized that I get the error after killing the process. So, yes, an 'Exit' button would be great. This is the main reason that Opera Mobile does not use more, I actually uninstalled.

I think the developers of browsers have added a third exit button, because if you know it's useless, do not care enough about their experience of the user not to add one, just to please another 0.3% user base. That's why its user interfaces: s end up looking the way we do.

In this case, designers and usability engineers Android seem to think in a different way from other designers and usability engineers. There are number of software for Android, where there is actually no exit button since the applications are not supposed to be closed on Android, as already mentioned in this thread.

If you find Opera Mini eat more consistent application of resources to other applications, please fill the bug report. And that means constantly. I have used 'Monitoring Task Manager "on my phone Android to follow in case of some applications use more resources than they should on average when running in the background. Seldom have become Watchdog reported by Opera Mini, but still far from constant. Generally, they have been where I've stopped trying to connect Opera Mini any direction, while in another thing. I recently had problems connecting because my provider, so it had nothing to do with Opera Mini.

It does not seem to not read a message correctly. He mentioned nothing about scarce resources. I also do not say that all Android applications must have exit buttons. The fact that an exit button is not generally advisable or necessary for reasons of memory does not mean.